Our Sunrise

Beep...beep...beep...beeeeeeeeeep- a never-ending sound coming from the machine-made me realize that not every time luck is at my side.

Looking at the flat electroencephalogram or in short the flat line on the machine indicating that the patient has now reached brain dead, I froze.

Looking at your peaceful state, I was wondering how can you make that expression when leaving me?

"Do you know how much I want to scream at you right now? For making my life look like a joke, hence I don't even know if I'm alive anymore" I've been enduring for quite so long that my eyes just gave up and let down those tears that I kept for the past years

"Do you know how much I suffered because of your selfishness? I sacrificed so much for you!" screaming at the motionless person lying in the hospital bed.

Slumping down from the ground, I don't care how dirty the floor is nor how stupid I am to others.

I continue to bawl my eyes out screaming helplessly as the pain came back to me, I look up and saw your face, your face that has a disgusted look on it while holding someone.

"Why can't I see that person? Who's that? Are you cheating on me?!!" I screamed once again while my eyes are the color of blood, never-ending tears fall down my face.

Noticing that no one answered, I stand up and look at the person. "why aren't you answering me?! Tell me!" again no one answered, after some quiet time silence engulfs the whole room, one can even think that no one is inside the room. That's how silent the room that they are in.

Looking at the person silently, my eyes widen before rushing into the bathroom.

Looking at the mirror in front of me, I've realized how messy my appearance is, my hair looking like I just got out of the bed, my clothes all wrinkly after all the fit that I did, and lastly my face that has bloodshot eyes and runny nose. Someone might think I'm a crazy person and would kick me out of the hospital.

but I ignored all of that and rushes into the cabinet, frankly making a mess out of it as I look for the object that I needed.

"I found it!" raising the object to look at it closely before smiling widely while thinking of the scenario that will happen later.

"I needed to fix my appearance first! He will not like me in this state" looking at myself in the mirror as I fix hair, face, and clothes. After some time I finally finished, looking at myself I smiled even more as I think of his expression while seeing me.

"Hmmm, I'm sure you will like it~ right? There's no reason for you to not like it right? HaHaHaHAHA~" laughing hysterically before looking at the person lying on the bed "honey~ here I come~" humming a tune while walking towards him, holding the object in my hand.

"looking at you right now, I am jealous. You got away so easily, while I'm here witnessing how you die" tears starting to form in my eyes for the second time.

"Don't you think that's a bit unfair?" walking more closely, closing the distance between us before showing him the object that I obtained.

"look! This is the item you used at me back then right?!" clearly one can see the excitement in the person's eyes as she recalls the last events that have happened in her life.

"I'm going to use it again! To accompany you!" breathing heavily as excitement and thrill spread to her body. "you seem lonely out there.....so....let me go with you!" she stops for a moment before continuing but her eyes change from excitement to anger.

" That bitch doesn't even know that you here in the hospital.....I may not identify her, but I know she's with someone right now experiencing the pleasure that you once gave her" many thoughts run in my mind but one thing is for sure, whatever I will do later. I.will.not.regret.anything

Thinking of that bitch made me somehow angry that I accidentally stab the object into the person.

I scream shock from what I have done, but after some time I smiled looking at the blood that has been dripping on the person's arm.

I also look at my arm before doing the same thing, slitting my arm which led me to fall into the person's arms.

Feeling dizzy, I drop the object on the ground making a noise that breaks the silent atmosphere in the room.

Looking at him I realized that he's still the same person from the past, only his hair has changed as it grows longer, his face so perfect as usual, you can't see any acne not wrinkles, his nose that has been standing tall, and lastly his lips that one might not resist to kiss it.

I smiled widely while exerting my last strength to hug the person, "hehehe look I've done it are you happy now? That I'm finally with you, later on, ~" maybe she already exerted her all that her voice came only a whisper but her message has been sent and that made her satisfied.

Two people laying on the bed, blood all over them as it continues to drip down from the ground. The two people, one has a motionless face clearly stating that's it's dead while the other carries a pale face and one can tell that she's already losing too much blood leading her into her death.

But as if she already accepted her faith, she looks up to the person for the last time and smiled before turning her head to look outside the window, only to notice that the sun has set.

"Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn" she suddenly remembers this quote as she witnesses the sunset for the last time, she suddenly asks a question to the person but as expected git no answer, she only smiled at this, content evident in her dimming eyes before it completely closes, just like how the sunsets. One more life has been taken away, telling us that there's always an end in one's journey.

The doctors and nurses rush inside only noticing two figures hugging each other as if they are on their first date. They only notice something was wrong after coming closer and seeing the blood all over the two and the floor....

"Hey Steven, do you like this ending? Then...do you want to write another one with me?" Her last words.

Fin~

A/N: Hey guys! ∪・ω・∪ This is my apology for not updating for 2 months (.づ◡﹏◡)づ. Well, this genre is quite new to me since this is my first time creating a one-shot story and most importantly a straight romance! (/ω\) you know I'm a big fan of boys' love and I'm scared that in writing this story I will have so many mistakes about things and I deeply apologize for that! ( ≧Д≦) I also apologize if there's a lot of plot holes missing since I wrote this in 4 in the morning so I'm kinda not into myself right now BUT I hope you still enjoy this one-shot story of mine ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ 

that's all angels! 

Don't forget to

Vote :3

Leave a comment :3

Share :3

and lastly to enjoy reading! :3

 (*ˊᗜˋ*)/ᵗᑋᵃᐢᵏ ᵞᵒᵘ* for reading! ♡