PROLOGUE

"Marry me."I asked her as i held her hand gently.

She stare at me for a moment.her eyes was distant.like it was from somewhere else.

"Marry me babe."I repeat it for the second time.i even squeeze her hand gently getting her attention.

She stare again at me.her eyebrows furrowed for a moment,she breath heavily,her mouth started to open but there was no words coming from it..

I could feel all the stares of our friends into me.i could hear all their hushes for they were also been confused.confused as i am.

My knees started to feel weak but i choose to ignore it.

I was about to asked her again.when the words came out of her mouth.

The unexpected words that i wasn't expecting.

The words that i don't tend to hear.

And the words that break my Heart.

My life.

My insanity.

"I'm sorry Marco,i can't marry you"her voice came out as whisper.but i clearly heard it.

"It's okay,I understand.maybe your not yet ready for this."i calmly tell her.even thou my heart is already slowly dying.

"I'm sorry Marco.she paused for a moment and stare at me like she was memorizing my face.our memories.

Her eyes full of sorrow,full of emotions.but i can't figure it out.

"Ssshhh,its okay isabelle,its okay,im willing to wait."i tell her to make her calm.to let her open up on me.

I stand on my feet on the ground and was about to hold her..

When her mouth started to open and said those words that i was not longing to hear.

The words that im afraid of.

The words that i'd been avoiding of.

"I'm sorry Marco.but.,i don't love you anymore..so please set me free.her voice was cold.her eyes shows no emotion.

"Please don't do this to me isabelle.just please don't do this to me.i love you isabelle.I love you more than anything."I'm begging her as i hold her hand making sure that she won't never had a chance to let go.

But i was surprised to what happen next.

She remove my hand into her..and look straight into me.

"I'm sorry marco.I'm sorry but i don't love you anymore."her eyes still blank.no tears,nor even have any emotions.she run away from me.and from that day on.

She walk away from me.

Leaving me broken.

Leaving me crushed.

Leaving me.

-Heartless.