I think I'm Falling inlove with my bestfriend but she's already taken (AlyDen)

While having their breakfast, tunog ng tunog yung phone ni Alyssa. Hindi mo ba sasagutin yang calls mo? Kanina pa yan nagri ring. Sumagot si Aly, ahh si Jessey nagtatanong kung ok daw ba ako. Yun lang sabe nya? Tanong ni Denden. Yeah! Maikling sagot ni Alyssa. Ah ok, sagot naman ni Den habang nakatingin lang si Aly sa kanya. Uhm..May gusto ka bang sabihin sakin Ly? Makikinig ako! (Alyssa actually wanted to tell her how happy she is right now because of what's happening between her and Denden BUT... Jessey De Leon is in the picture now.) "bakit ngayon pa to nangyare? Na late ka lang ng isang gabe! Kung alam ko lang na you also have feelings for me sana hindi nalang ako pumunta ng bar para hindi kame nagkaron ng chance ni Jessey na magkita at mag usap. Ngayon paano? I already commit myself with my ex girlfriend!!!" Hey! Ly?! You ok? Im asking you a question, may gusto ka bang sabihin sakin? Or atleast itanong man lang? Den, about last night? Anong ibig sabihin non? Why did you do that? Are you just drunk? Or intention mo talaga? Please tell me the truth! And explain to me why it happened. Ly, actually i dont know why and up to now i cant believe i actually did that. Pero sobrang happy ako ngayon! Alam kong mali dahil andyan si LA pero last night was the happiest moment of my life! Every kiss and hug coming from you was the best feeling ever! Ni hindi ko na maramdamdaman yon kay LA pero sayo? Gahd! My knees were shaking! Alam mo yung butterfly ko sa tyan since last night? Nandito parin sya up to now! Nangingiting sabe ni Den. (Alyssa couldnt help but smile!) You know what Den? All i know right now is that im the luckiest girl in the world! Imagine the girl of my dream became true?! (Napapangiti na si Denden but Alyssa said something that will tear her apart) I almost gave up! Wait, actually i just did... Last night bago ako umuwi ng dorm. Den, im so sorry! Akala ko kasing labo na ng mata mo yung chance ko sayo to love me back. Until jessey came. (Nakatingin lang si Denden sa kanya habang nagsasalita, pinipigilan nya yung luha nya) go ahead im still listening... Sabe ni Den. When i saw jessey at the bar all i want was to say hello. And While we were talking, i just realized that i still have feelings for her, though it is not as deep as it used to be but i stil care for jessey! When i saw you and ella, ang nakita ko sayo was LA! You being madly inlove with your boyfriend, that you and LA will only give me so much pain, that if i wont stop this feelings i have for you it will only ruin everything. Your peaceful life, you being straight, your parents and the whole YOU! At hindi ko mapapatawad ang sarili ko pag nangyari lahat yon. When i came home akala ko everything will turn out just fine! And alam mo yon? We're both happy na parang nothing's change between us. The closeness was stil there! I dont know or maybe i just missed her?! Go on, talk... Sabe ni Den. All im saying is that i already commit myself to Jessey and im so sorry i let it happened what was not supposed to happen! It's just that... You know how weak i am when it comes to you! You are may weakness and my strenght at the same time! I know Ly! That's why i've decided to let you know that i also have feelings for you! Ly, I love you! I really do now! By the time you're ignoring me i just realized something. I realized that you are important to me than LA! You are the only person who made me feel like a princess! And last night was perfect (At napaluha na si Den) Ly, i know its hard for you right now because i know how much you loved jessey but im here now! And i know that you do love me too db? Please let me fight for you! Pero paano si LA? Magwawala yon pag nalaman nya to! Sabe ni Alyssa. Dont worry about him! I will handle that!

To be continued... Next scene: Confrontation part 2 (Denden, Jessey, LA)