𝗧𝘄𝗼...

~𝗔𝗺𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵~

I was finally at the doorsteps of the Yeay house . I was moving to be with bigger creators and different people , I'm originally supposed to be going to the A.CA house but the house isn't full done yet .

I got out of the car and grabbed my suitcases and headed for the door. I stood up straight and knocked on the door. I put a big smile on my face behind the mask I had on . I open it to see the one and only Cat conely .

"OMG AMRIAH YOUR HERE!" She yelled giving me a tight hug . Everybody rushed to the door and started hugging me . "Guys I can't breathe" I say trying to catch a breath . They all pull back chuckling . "Okay umm.. Derek to show her your room since y'all are going to share" Cat said.

I follow Derek up to his room and I see a spare bed in the corner . I go over and put my suit cases on my bed and start unpacking . I'm guessing Derek wanted to stay because he turned on the tv and plopped down on his bed .

I looked up to see what he was watching and then looked back down . "So your Amriah right?" He says turning the tv off . "Ye .." I say finishing up my unpacking . "Ima make a tik tok is that okay?" He says getting his phone out . "Ye .." I say plopping onto the bed .

♥︎𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘇 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼♥︎
______________________________

(✿𝗦𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱: 1 2 3... 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁✿)

 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘁✿)

34𝗞❤️6𝗸💬2𝗸↪️

@𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸𝗧𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘇 - 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆... @𝗔𝗠𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗛_

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴...

@𝗔𝗺𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵_ - 𝗜 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗱𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥
52 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀

@𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗹𝗲𝘆 - 𝗦𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲...
𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗢𝖱
@𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘇- 𝗪𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗼?
@𝗳𝗮𝗻101- 𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴

@𝗔𝘆𝗮_ - 𝗦𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 😭
𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗬 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗢𝗥
@𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘇- 𝗦𝗵𝘂𝘁 𝘂𝗽😭😭
@𝗙𝗮𝗻102 - 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴
@𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆𝗳𝗮𝗻 - 𝗪𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗵𝗶𝗺☹️

~𝗔𝗺𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵~

When Derek posted that I smiled at him and he smiled back . I headed to the bathroom and changed into my gray biking shorts and my white crop top . "Damn..." Derek said biting  his lip looking at me .  I chuckle and leave out the door walking downstairs. I see everybody knocked out  on the couch ... I mean it was pretty late .

I look outside towards the pool and slide the door open and head out . I look up in the stars and sigh . I'm gonna miss my family... but now I got a new one . I head back into the house and look through the fridge . I see a big bottle of henessey ..... so of course I grab it .

I head back upstairs and see Derek in no shirt and just his boxers . I froze and almost dropped the henessey . "Like what you see" Derek says chuckling "no put some pants on" I say rolling my eyes and open the bottle of henessey and walking to my bed. I start chugging  it down .

Derek ran to me with a worried looking face . He snatched the bottle out my hand even though it was almost gone . "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" he said yelling at me . I chuckle and roll my eyes going back on my phone and he went back and sat down .

✾✾✾✾✾

Hours passed and I was feeling drunk . I walk over to Derek and sit next to him . I start rubbing on his chest and kissing all over his face . "Amriah.." Derek said breathing hard. "Stop let's just lay down ." He says stopping me from kissing him one more time . "Fine" I say sighing . I Ladd down next to him and then kissed him again . "Amriah are you drunk?" He said concerned .

"Ye daddy" I say smirking . He chuckles and kisses me passionately. "Go too sleep now.." he says . I smile and pull the blanket over us while we watched Netflix . "Can we watch 365 days" I say smirking . "No baby just go too sleep" he says kissing my forehead and rubbing my thigh . "Good night baby" Derek says kissing me again .

✾✾✾✾✾