𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 3...

~𝗔𝗺𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗵~

I woke up and look beside me and see Derek beside me . I jump up and yell "DEREK!" "What baby..." he said in his morning voice . "Who the hell is your baby?" I say backing away from him . He got fully awake and looked at me shocked ... "Stop looking stupid and tell me what happened!" " well you got drunk and you came over to me and started kissing on me so I told you to go to sleep and you fell asleep on me..." He said sighing .

"Nope nope nope.... I'm not being the next devenity nope...." I say walking out the door slamming it . I walked downstairs and see Corey sitting there on the couch . "Hey Amriah why are you up so early?" H easier getting up and walking towards the kitchen with me . "I dunno something told me to wake up.." I say getting the cereal out . "Oh... well wanna go to jack in the box ?" He says getting his keys . "Uh sure!" I say excited .. "wait I still have my pjs on.." "dosent matter I do to" he says taking me to the car.

✾✾✾✾✾

When we got there we went inside and ordered food and got a table . When we got to the table and I took my mask off . "So how are you" he says taking his mask off too . "Good how about you?" I say getting my phone out . "I'm good" he says smiling at me . I look at him and smile that .

We spent time laughing and talking about random things . It turned out we had a lot in common . When we were done eating we got up and hug eachother we pulled our heads back and looked into each others eyes and pulled into another hug . We bothe hugged each other for a while then pulled back .

"Thanks for taking me out Corey" I say smiling . "Your welcome! He says holding my hand while we walked towards the door .We pulled out of jack n the box . Once we got back home I headed upstairs into dereks room.

"Hey" I said lowly ... "hey beautiful" He says on his phone . I rolled my eyes and popped down next to him on his bed . "I'm sorry about earlier..." I say laying down on his chest. "It's okay" he says wrapping his arms around me . "We can't take it slow and be besties" he says hugging me tight "okay..." I say smiling .

~𝗗𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗸~

𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀........

✾✾✾✾✾