chapter 1.

hey guys ! my name is Angelina and this is based on something that happened to me personally.
I just changed the names.. thanks :) btw the girl in the picture is Brooke ( aka Mila kunis )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chapter 1.
Brooke's POV

"I can't believe you would tell him that!" I screamed in Julie's face.

"What? You're basically in love with him!" She says, walking into the lunchroom.

Okay let's pause.
Julie is my best friend ever and I love her. But right now, not so much.

"Why would you tell him that I like him? yes I like him but he doesn't feel the same way.." I said, getting slower with me sentences.

"Broooooookee! You do NOT know that!" Julie yells, letting the whole cafeteria know.

"Whatever Jules, just st- "

Just then, Connor walks up, and says,
"Hey Brooke, Julie. Can I talk to Brooke alone?"

"Uhm, sure." I said, a bit weary.

Connor pulls me into the hall.

"Listen, Brooke, I think you need to get over me." Connor says, not once looking me in the eyes.

"What do you mean?" I said, about to cry.

"Jesus Christ Brooke! You really are stupid!" He yells, not regretting a thing.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry I bo-bothered you.."
I said trying hard not to cry.

"Don't be such a baby. You might be hot, but you don't have a chance with me." He said, trying to get a glance at my nice-sized ass.
"Connor, you should know that if anything happens to me, it's because of you!" I yelled, gasping for a breath

"And Connor?"

"Yeah, Brooke?"

"I hate you with my life, so don't worry about me anymore."

"Good. And I never worried about you anyways. Slut."

That night I cut my wrist.