Chapter 1

** DISCLAIMER ** this was my first story on wattpad so it may not be that good.

let me start out by saying I do not own these characters, only the plot line, they belong to their rightful owners.

Anyway now that that's out of the way I hope u enjoy.

~Jack's POV~

Ah high school. Supposed to be a new start. New school. New teachers. Blah. Blah... Blah. But that's not the important part. The important part is in this story, which starts, as cliché as it sounds, on the first day of my freshman year.
-
"Jaaaaaaack, hon, you have to wake up it's the first day of school" says my mom,waking me up from my peaceful sleep and I remember, today is my first day of high school. Dammit. "come on jack, you have to wake up." she said again then she walk over and literally pulls me out of my bed. "Ugh, mom I will. Ow wait you're hurting me." I say and I glare at my her. "Oh, sorry about that, are you alright," she says. "Yes, I'm fine now if you want me to get ready than u have to leave so I can change," I say, highly irritated. "Oh yeah, right, I'll leave now." I sigh and close the door behind her when she leaves. I decide to just put on an olive green button down and skinny jeans. Then I grab my Kodak camera off of my dresser and head down the stairs to the smell of bacon and scrambled eggs.

Fifteen minutes till I have to leave, I say to myself. I quickly stomach down my breakfast and brush my teeth, pack my brown messenger bag, slip on my shoes and sprint out the door barely making it to the bus. I climb up the steps and quickly find a seat on the bus and I slip out my phone and text my friend Tera. 'Hey r u goin to be at school tday' I text her. She responds almost immediately back, 'yea, hwbt u' she asks. 'Yurp' I text again. 'Gtg, at school Bai' she soon texts me, 'k, bye' I text.

"Um, sorry, can I sit with you," someone says from above me says, I look up to see a tall boy with longish chestnut hair and a pair of black, square glasses looking down at me with a shy look on his face and holding a book in his hands, I just stare up at him and he quickly says, "it's okay I you don't want me to, I could probably ask someone else," "it's alright you can sit with me, I don't mind," I say and I move my stuff to make room for him. He must be new I never saw him when I was in middle-school. And he sets his bag on his lap and opens his book, then quietly reads.

He's tall and fit but he's not muscular like you would expect a tall guy to be, instead he's thin, I guess you could say frail and he wears a plain red flannel shirt with white polka dots on it and a light brown thin knitted type of sweater over it with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows and only the collar of the flannel shirt sticking out. His pants are simply maroon colored khakis. "Hi, I'm Jack Overland, what' your name," I ask. he turns to me and looks behind himself, "wait me," he asks looking confused. "yes you, whats your name," I respond nodding my head. his cheeks turn a slight pink color and answers,"u-um my n-name is h-hiccup, hiccup h-horrendous haddock III." he looks down at his book and plays with his fingers. he must be really shy, I almost feel bad for him, I think to myself. "really," I ask amazed and my eyes wide open. "yeah," he says while cautiosly nodding. "awesome, I'm Jack Overland, Jackson Overland to be exact, incase you didnt hear," I say smiling. hiccup looks at me, "n-nice to meet you J-jack," he says back shyly smiling.

We eventually get to our school and everyone walks off the bus to the front doors and I wave to hiccup and tell him good luck then I walk into the corridoors of the school meeting up with Tera and we walk to our lockers. Hiccup, i think to myself, a new person already, this is going to be an interesting year...

Hey it's alice and I was wondering if I should continue this series or nah please let me know THX BAIIII