Thirtheen

Seokjin

After what we do in the kitchen we move out to bedroom and do one more round then took a short nap and walk down for breakfast.

After eating breakfast in comfortable silence."baby I have some work to done you take care of you" I kissed his forehead and belly.

I stood up from my sit to leave but his voice stopped me.

"Alpha I love you so much come back soon" he smiled while he said that smile something do with my heart. It feel good but it also hurt when I think about what going to happen to him after giving birth to our child.

I walk towards him and took his hand on mine and kissed his knuckles softly "I love you too so much" he smiled so brightly.

I then left the place smiling like an idiot I never ever thought that day will come and I love someone like this much I am so happy and blessed that he was mine and with me.

But when I have to accept reality that the day will come when he going to hate me and leave but I had no choice.

It's not like that I won't going to tell him about curse and his solution but not now when the the right time came I am going to tell him all the truth and I know his going to be very upset with me and leave me .

I sigh as I reached my office door before I could enter I heard Kai voice shouting for me I turned to look him all running over me.

"Al-lpha alpha.." he tried to say between his breath that was heavily by running.

"Clam down and tell me what happened why are you run like that" I asked

"Alpha someone attack us on the border and killed many of our man's but we are successed​ to chase then and kick out them from here" he said with proud.

"It's good but who was that peoples" I said in authoritative voice because no one can ever try to cross over border.

"I ask them what pack they form and they" he hesitated " jeons pack" I was wondering if it was for jeon jungkook no he lost his parents in childhood and he was from mins pack.

Jungkook

"You are so nice hoseok I am glad you are here" he smiled at me and shook his head.

"No Luna it's my pleasure to be your friend" I pouted and he chuckled at my cutness.

"I always thought you hoseok hyung call me by my name why this formalities I think you can't want me as your friend" I pout more as he shook his head eagerly.

"No sorry jungkook but you are our luna" I smiled at him and hugged him for a second.

I don't how be became this close friend but when I felt alone here hoseok hyung always with me and I also know that he was taehyung mate and seokjin was mad at them but not to hoseok and he let hoseok to with me all time for taking care of me.

Hoseok is very kind and ball of sunshine that bright my dark day.

"So what are you wearing for tonight dinner" he asked make me think about it.

"I don't know what to wear hyung I never got this type of date with anyone" I bit my lips nervously if I embarrassed seokjin in front of everyone what I am going to do.

"Clam down jungkook, want my help" I nodded my head in excitement and he chuckled before pulling me on my room and to the closet.

He dug on my closet and checked all the clothes for me and rejected all of them one by one after digging more in my closet he chose one of the outfit and handed me before pushing in the bathroom to change.

It was white shirt and blue ripped jeans I was looking extremely fucking sexy in this clothes I smriked at my reflection in mirror.

I am going to death of you seokjin.

______
Thanks for reading 😍