Sixteen

Jungkook

"I love you alpha and I am sorr-"

He crashed his lips on mine and kissed deeply until we both became breathless and pulled apart I look at his foot and my heart broke in pieces I help him to get in another room while servants clean the mess.

I led him down and brought first aid kit to dressed his wound on foot he hissed in pain and my heart broke after I done with his wound I placed first aid kit side and climbed to bed beside him he look in my eyes.

"I am sorry kookie for reacting like this but I can't handle my anger when he touch and said love you" I caress his cheeks and peck his lips softly but it's turned out in deep kiss.

"I only love you alpha" I said after we pulled away from kiss we started to undone each other clothes and toss them on floor leave both of us fully naked.

He started to kiss me all over my body and then fuck me hard but he was concerned that he didn't hurt me and our baby. I love this man so much.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...Ahhh.auggh.i am cum-" and I cummed all over his chest and stomach he also cummed after me.

"You are so perfect baby" he leaned to kiss me but then we heard knock on the door and he groaned in irration but didn't mind.

He Once again leaned to kiss me but again someone knock on the door and he goarned in annoyance and stood up from bed and wear his clothes and make his way towards the door he peak his head outside and talk to someone behind the door.

After talking to someone seokjin come and I am fully dressed now he engulfed me in his arms and kissed my forehead before going to my stomach to caress and kiss it.

"Sorry baby but I have to go something important work come I have to go I love you baby and take care of you and sleep well"

Seokjin

"I love you too alpha and come back soon" I pecked his lips and left the room and went to my throne room.

As I entered in room all of them bowed at me I motioned them to sit down on there place while I took my seat on throne chair.

"So what is the matter" I said scarstically because they ruined our moment with my Omega.

"Alpha we are sorry to disturb you but there was a rouge in our territory and he killed one of our solider" ken explained.

"Who will dare to enter in my territory i want to know as fast as you can understood and also plus the security of jungkook and this mansion." I says in authoritative and angered voice.

"Ken check all the securites​ and Kai took your soilder and come with me" I said and walk out of the room before dismissing to all.

"Kai took me to the place where you see the rouge last time" he nodded and made his way.

After half an hour we reached the place and I look around to see if I could find something and then something caught my eyes in the small plant of flower I reached for it took it from there that was a locket and something was imprint on it.

"Alpha.. " I heard jungkook voice like he is trying to communicate with me but i ignored it and thought that he was sore and was whimpering because of our rough excerise.

"Kai in namjoons pack we left some alpha" I asked because the locket was has Mon imprint on it.

"No alpha we killed all of them" I nodded.

Alpha help alpha

"Alpha .Alpha. alpha......" One of my soilder shout come running at us in full speed.

"What happened now"

"Mansion was attacked and Luna is in danger" I turned in my wolf and started to run as fast as I can.

"I am coming my Omega you are okay please tell me"

"Alpha help"

_____
Thanks for reading 😍

_____Thanks for reading 😍

I doubt he was vampire.