part 3

---hunny, are you sure you want to take nik as your prince?--- my mother hysterically speaks to me while I was reading my book. "yes, mother. he's a perfect match for me." I click my tongue at the end of discussion. "It's just that his, weak?" I look at her sternly & slam my book close. I put down the book on the desk aggressively. "Princess Elizabeth": "& so what mother? I don't care if his pathetic or what the hell you keep on saying over there. personality is what matters"

"Queen Esmerald": "PRINCESS ELIZABETH REDLIPS, DON'T BE SO STUBBORN TO YOUR MOTHER NOW MISSY!" I stand up furiously while looking at her green, emerald eyes.. I breathe heavily & madly. "YOUR THE ONE BEING STUBBORN MOTHER, YOU CHOSE DAD BECAUSE OF HIS STRENGHT! & NOT BECAUSE OF HIS ATTITUDE & PERSONALITY. YOU ARE THE SELFISH ONE HERE." I stomp my way out of her royal room while my heels are satisfyingly tapping itself while making my mum furious.. "YOU DISSAPOINTMENT!" she yells the hurting words as I was the way out of the place, I then see maid, kimberly. --- "Senorita! are you okay? are you & emperor esmerald quarrelling again?" 

"Princess E.": "Yes, kimberly. I need some fresh air for a bit, so will you excuse?" I say nicely & in a friendly tone. "o-of course princess! sorry to bother." whilst I was fastly walking around the palace with terrible emotions, i see prince nik looking down at me while he was at the palace's balcony. "Princess eliza! hey!" He waves, but I ignore him & go outside the palace. i see him run downstairs to catch up to me. i walk more faster... I then reach the garden. I sit down on the grassy field while I fix my short skirts with black tight shorts under it... I hear soft rustling behind the pearl bushes.  I then see nik coming out of the bush. "Princess! agh!" while he grunts, struggling to get out of the bush. "Princess Elizabeth": "Duke nik! hey. i'll help you, wait a second." I scoff at nik while i stand up. "why are you in the bushes prince? that's stupid." we both chuckle at each-other. -- "Why not princess?" while he stood still half way out of the pearl bushes. I lend him a hand & he takes forever to respond. "Will you take my help or no?" I say jokingly. 

"Prince N.": "Okay okay princess! I was just mocking you. haha, sorry senorita."

"Princess E.": "hehe, it's fine."

He then grabs my hand & I pull him out of the bush. I slip on the cold pavement.

 I slip on the cold pavement

we make eye-contact... my hazel eyes & his beautiful sharp, brown eyes looks at each other. his eyes were glowing as we stared at each other. it felt like heaven when this man did this to me.. my strand of hair softly hits his closed lips, it didn't disturb him what so ever. "i-...i.." I struggle to talk while blushing. "Prince N.": "do you feel uncomfortable, princess elizabeth?" -- "n-no! not at all." I scoff while smiling. after he has put me down, face still redden. the both of us hear footsteps fading away. 

"Princess Elizabeth": "Did you hear that prince?"

"Prince N": "mhm, loud & clear. i heard it."

we tilt our head in confusion, my head then suddenly speaks... "that must have been your ex, remember a few days ago...? your mum said his coming this week...." i panic, trying to say a word. sovereign, nik notices me.. he fixes my hair & looks at me. "Hey, are you okay? what's wrong? what happened? princess?" I just... couldn't say a word, I was scared to what Matia... my ex. would do to me after he has sawn that. "i think that was my ex nik... let's go to my mother."  he widens his eyes. we step foot out of the garden... we walk fastly in rush trying to reach the palace. we approach the royal room, where the children or any blood related pupil to the queen can enter. "Stay here." I tremble while struggling to twist the doorknob.. I finally open it. I pretend to act calm & curtsied to my mum. "yes... elizabeth... what do you need?" she stays in a low tone. but I don't hesitate to ask a different topic. "Princess E.": "mum... is prince matia here?" --- "ahm, oh. yep! sorry darlin'. I forgot to Inform you about it." I look down onto the ground while shaking. "Queen Es.": "You okay dear?" --- "y-yes, i'm okay. I have to go now. i have to eat breakfast." I then stumble myself out of that place, I open the door gently. but once i closed it. i dragged nik with me. "that asshole is here." "Prince N.": "Who, your ex!?" still dragging him out of the palace. "YES, that bitch is here." he clicks his tongue in worry... 

we then bump into matia... "look who's here." while his tunic shines in glamour.... I make a one second eye-contact with him & look away from him, scared. prince nik then stands in front of me. "your prince matia, aren't ya?" he speaks madly. matia raises one eyebrow & sighs angrily. --"Yes, that's me. & who are you to princess Elizabeth?" 

"Prince Nik": "Just.... a friend." 

"Prince Matia": "Oh really? what did I just see there in the garden?" I then grunt behind nik & pushes him away in front of me gently. "Prince nik is just a friend matia!! besides, why would you even care if i liked him? YOUR JUST MY EX." my voice cracks while i yell the words. almost tearing up. I'm a sensitive princess... i know.. he holds my chin & laughs. "your really adorable when your mad." prince nik walks towards to matia, & whispers. "Don't talk to her like that, you know she's not Interested." he speaks out the words in the most attractive way... monotoned way. 

"Prince M.": "& what would you do if i continued?" nik puts his hand over his mouth while tapping his feet. "you've chosen death then if you did continue." matia stutters & doesn't know how to reply. "W-Why would you care huh? YOU LIKE HER DO YOU?" prince n gives him the death stare. "no, you just gotta learn how to respect women like princess elizabeth." he knocks him out with his bare hands. "NIK! why would you do that!?" I say angrily while wiping my tears that's almost coming out of my eyes. "Chill, his fine. I just knocked him out, he'll wake up within a long minute." "Princess Elizabeth.": "u-uhm.. alright." he drags matias unconscious body & sees me looking away from him. he stops dragging him & walks towards me.. he looks me right into the eye with a precious stare. "Elizabeth, are you scared of me?"

"n-no! i'm not!" he fixes my strand of hair covering a small part of my face. "it seems like you are."  he takes his hand off of my hair & puts his hands on his pockets. "hey, am i making you feel uncomfortable princess?" 

"Princess E.": "A tiny bit..."

"Prince N.": "o-oh... sorry princess. need a hug?" 

"Princess E.": "Sure."

he grabs my hand & cuddles me. "sorry for making ya unpleasant there princess." while rubbing my hair he says it in the most adorable way... my heart died. "hehe... it's okay, i'm comfortable now." we stop the hugging & he pats my back. "alright." he then continues on to drag the body to a small shelter nearby to the garden. he puts a walky-talky beside matias body. "why are you putting that beside him?" --- "the walky-talky connects to my other walky-talky." while he takes out his w.t showing me. "i'll know when his awake." I nod my head & smile awkwardly.