part 5

-NOTE- 

y/n will be in this chapter... ok, let's introduce your self shall we?

y/n: your name

your age: 18

PERSONALITY

gentle

sweet

brave

takes risks

-----

your appearance

<3 Enjoy <3

---------------------------------------

"agh... where am I?"

I wake up at a dark forest where prince nik was tied up at... I was tied up to a wooden chair. my hands were cold & was clenched trying to keep my self warm. It was raining & freezing. I then see prince nik still tied up to the tree, but he's passed out. his legs are filled with bruises, & his arm is covered in blood covered with scissor scratches as well.. I look at his hopeless unconscious body while feeling traumatized & desperate to get out of this place with him. tears started to come out.. I then hear footsteps coming farther through the distance. "w-who's there..?" I say while trembling in fear. there I saw... coming out from the dark. prince matia... I could see his hands were covered in fresh blood & he was holding a baseball bat. he walks closer, & closer to me.. I look down trying to hide my tears away from him. he then reaches me... he holds up my chin & looks at my eyes. "ah... princess... you look so pretty when your crying." he mumbles while his chaotic sharp eyes stares at mine. "Let me go matia, I've done nothing wrong.." --- "well your prince did, HE LOCKED ME UP IN A SHED!" 

"Princess E.": "He did that for what was best matia..." 

"Prince M.": "I don't see the valid reason princess."

"YOUR PHYSCO MATIA! HE DID THAT TO PROTECT ME FROM YOU."

he stops holding my chin & clicks his tongue while tapping his bat.. "Prince M": "You think I'm insane don't you?" I look at him madly. "why are you like this prince matia...? why do you have to be this psychotic about my love life?" He raises his eyebrows with the most angriest look. "remember when your kingdom made a war between MY parents kingdom?" I sigh... 

"y-yes... b-but I was... really furious about you matia. i had to." --- "Revenge is sweet isn't it?"

"Princess Elizabeth": "But your also crazy in love with me matia. that's one of the reasons why your harming me.."

"Prince M": "yes, it's also that. but i've been through multiple hard break ups princess eliza.. you were the perfect one for me, I can't just let you go this easily..."

Y/n then comes out of the kingdom & I see her with the royal guards. "sabotage him guards." they nod they're heads & I hear their armors clanking & coming towards us. prince matia turns around & sighs. "it's not what it looks like." --- "we know your techniques, matia sars." "Prince M": "W-Wait... Y/N!?" 

the guards knocks him out while the other guards untie the rope that's trapping nik.. while y/n unties me. "are you okay?" while her hand fiddles with the tight rope. "yeah, i'm fine."

the rope unties & I stand up while struggling to breathe properly. "alright, so. what's your name?" y/n asks me. "Elizabeth redlips.." 

"ooohh, your the daughter of queen esmerald right?"

"Princess Elizabeth": "correct."

"Y/n": "alright.. uhm, you should go back to the palace... go get your self recovered. my names y/n."

"Princess Elizabeth": "a-alright, uhm. hey, thanks for rescuing me back there."

"Y/n": "no worries. maybe no more chit-chat? your prince is Injured badly. his at the near by hospital at the village if you wanna visit."

"Princess Elizabeth": "Ight, thanks."

she nods her head & slowly walks away from the other direction. "GUARDS, TAKE PRINCE NIK TO THE NEAR BY VILLAGE HOSPITAL!"  they nod their heads. "Take matia to the jail-cell underground. i'll visit him & have a word." --"Guards": "mhm." they drag matia's body back to the palace." 

"Y/n": "They'll deal with it." she said from afar. she then walks away from me... I sigh in relief, thanking a million times to y/n under my breath..

---MEANWHILE IN THE JAIL CELL---

y/n's POV 

"so, matia. why would you do that to princess elizabeth & prince nik? being yandere again aren't you?"

while he looks at me while his hands clenches onto the cell. "You... why would you come back.. your face annoys me. your the worst ex I ever had."

"y/n": "I LEFT YOU BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO CONTROLLING MATIA!"

"Prince M.": "look, fucking brat. you were one of the reasons why I went more crazy over love."

"y/n": "No wonder why those ex's left you, your too controlling."

"Prince M": "Shut up y/n. fuck you." he says it in the most furious tone while I look at him dead in the eyes.

"that's exactly the tone you voiced when you were yelling at me for wearing something revealing."

then walks away from him while I fiddle with the keys of the jail-cell to make him more angrier. "FUCKING BASTARD!" he yells while his voice cracks.. "have fun spending time here." I leave the place..