Chapter 13

A/N disclaimer, short chaps, yada yada :)

Chapter 13

Hermione P.O.V

I'm pacing right now in my dorm. I just got back from the great hall having that marvelous Hogwarts feast.

How am I going to do this?

Why do I want to have Draco hate me? He's changed alright.

But why do I doubt that?

The past 7 years I've been here Draco had been hurting me in the past.

Mudblood

Ugh, that fowl word, I feel tears coming from what happened at the Malfoy manor. And that Bellatrix lestrange. I pulled my sleeve up, and I still see that word, still carved in my arm.

Is this why? Am I wanting to hurt him because of something in the past? I mean yes Draco did call me that, and yes this all happened at his Manor, but why do I deep inside feel that I don't care anymore. Its the past right? should I leave it all behind and just stay with Draco? This new Draco.

Yes.

My plan just went down the drain. Why?

Because somewhere of confronting that. I think I just admittedly just told on my self.

That I love him.

He proved to me during those days of me trying to get the old Draco back that; that old Draco isn't coming back.

Lets just see how this turns out when I tell him that for real this time that I love him than give him my reason. The story.

Yeah, I'm doing this. Dang.

A/N there's chap. 13, Oooo Hermione loves him???? Let's just see how long this will all last... still got more PLANS coming..

So Question to the readers who votes and actually enjoy reading this short chap, crappy story.

Should the next chapter be about Draco's P.O.V or Hermione's P.O.V when Hermione going to confess da love?????

Say Hermione or Draco's lol I appreciate either one.

Feedback??? Keep reading, vote and comment: )