Chapter 25

Chapter 25
Draco's P.O.V

What is he doing here?!?

Lucius P.O.V

I was finally out of that hell hole. It was time for me to come and to have my family back.

I kidnapped that mudbloods parents and my wife to get there attention.

My plan to take Draco and my wife and to leave elsewhere without any fear of going back to Azkaban, and to also have Draco break the mudbloods Granger's heart. I know I'm a bad father at the moment but I need to get out of here, even with my family, and I don't need a mudblood to ruin it.

Draco's P.O.V

I glared at my father, how dare he excape. What is his intentions of escaping Azkaban? Why does he have my mother tied up? I need my questions answered.

"Why did you escape?"  I glared at my father.

"Isn't it obvious why? To be free you idiotic boy!" He replied.

"Well why the hell is mother tied up then?" I questioned.

"Easy to get your attention."

I had the look of confusion.

" Son, we are leaving, right now at this moment."

I looked at him in shock, and so my mother, Hermione gasped.

"What? Leave no, no I'm not going anywhere!" I yelled at him.

How can he be so stupid. I can't leave I have a life here, I have Hermione, and school. He's not going to take that away from me. No. He's not taking Hermione away from me.

"I knew this was going to happen, how can you like a girl like her she's a mudblood!"

I glared at him my hand grasped ny wand, he's seriously crossing the damn line.

"Don't. You. Dare. Call. Her. That. You selfish ungraceful bastard!"

I had my wand out, and so did he. We were steaming of anger. A father and son, dueling, for there life they want to live. He shot a spell first and I ducked it.

"Stupify!" I yelled. He blocked it.

Experllamis !" He tried.

Back and forth back in forth. Until he did the most stupidest thing a wizard would do.

He hit Hermione.

A/N

HA CLIFFHANGER IM SO MEAN. IM SORRY IHAD TO!! DAMN HOME WORK GAWW.

any who I'll update later tonight or early tomorrow.

Cuz I don't want to be mean that long.

VOTE..... COMMENTS..... YEAH.

IM SORRY IF I MISSPELLED SPELLS, MY BOOKS ARE IN THIS PLACE SOMEWHERE. IM SORRY.

:)