one

"ɪ ʙᴀʀᴇʟʏ sᴇᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀsᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ ɪғ ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ"

Ahlyssa's POV

Today's the day im going to adopt a kid at the age 6-12. I'm now on my way to the orphanage. Minutes later I'm now at the orphanage.

While walk in the orphanage the owner of the orphanage greeted me.

"Hi I'm Grace" she said while smiling
"Hi I'm I'm ahlyssa " I replied with a smile "how may I help you"she said "I'm finding a kid between 6-12" I replied "ok girl or boy?" She asked "girl"i replied with a smile.

"GIRLS AGES 6-12 COME TO ROOM 3"she said at the intercom.

Allejah's POV

Today is adoption day ughh!!I start to get ready even though I know I will not get adopted.after I get ready I hear the intercom "GIRLS AGES 6-12 COME TO ROOM 3"miss grace said to the intercom.

I go down the stairs then start walking to room 3 when I reached room 3 I see a girl around her 19 or 20's standing at the front talking to miss grace.

Ahlyssa's POV

I'm talking with miss Grace when kids started coming at room 3.i start talking to them one by one but I dont feel any connection between them. There's only one girl left so I go to her and introduce myself.

"Hi I'm ahlyssa,what's your name?" "Hi I'm allejah"she said in a shy voice "how old are you?"I asked"im 12 years old"she response"what do like to do?" I asked once again"i like to dance sing,and to do gymnastic and contortion" she said "wow! I'll be back"i told her she nods her head in response.

After talking to allejah I go to miss Grace and aske for her file."did you find anyone?" Miss grace asked "maybe?,can I have allejah file?"I asked her"yeah" she said giving me allejah's file.

After Reading allejah's file I told miss grace I'm adopting allejah. She gave me all the papers I need to sign and I sign them all.

Allejah's POV

After talking to ahlyssa she told me she'll be back I just nod my head in response. A few minutes later miss grace comes to me and told me that ahlyssa's adopting me. I didn't believe her at first but run to my room and started packing.

I'm done packing when someone knocked one the door "come in!" I said then the door opened to reveal ahlyssa "ready?" Shea asked "yeah"i response.

A/ɴ- ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ<33 ɪ'ᴍ ʟᴀᴢʏ ᴛᴏ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʙᴜᴛ ᴏʜ ᴡᴇʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪᴛ ɪᴛs ʟᴏʟ <33 ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ <33

ǫᴜᴇsᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴇɴᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ
ᴊᴏʜɴɴʏ ᴏʀʟᴀɴᴅᴏ
sᴇᴀɴ ʟᴇᴡ
ᴏʀ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ

Tʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ

𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚖 𝚖𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎:)