two

"ᴡᴀsɴ'ᴛ sᴜᴘʀɪsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴀᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ sᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ"

Allejah's POV

Me and mom, I mean ahlyssa are know at her apartment. "welcome to your new home" ahlyssa said while opening the door. And getting inside her apartment.

I followed her behind "this is where your going to be sleeping" she told me and I smile in response.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me" she said walking to the kitchen "oh and you can go and look around"she added "hmm" I replied while wondering around the apartment

The apartment is not that big but its enough for two people to live. "Allejah! Food is ready!" I hear ahlyssa calling me in the kitchen "coming!" I replied while walking to the kitchen.

"So tell me about more about yourself" ahlyssa said while sitting down," so umm.... I'm 12 I like to dance,and sing ando do gymnast and contortion and ummm..........this is my first time getting adopted" I said looking down.

Yes it's my first time being adopted after 12 years being at the adopted center. Maybe your wondering your there for twelve years and this is your first time getting adopted so when I was little I'm the kid who is always sick so yeah.

Me and Ahlyssa talked and get know each other when a question in my mind com, "ummm....can i ask you a question?" I asked lyssa "ofc bebs,"she told me " can i- i ca-l-l you m-om?" I asked nervous "ofc!luv"she said "thank you, mom!" I said hugging her " for what?" She asked" for adopting me" i said "no problem luvs" she replied hugging me back.

We hang out the whole day and she told me she's kinda famous on the app tiktok, its now night and im currtenly laying on my bed beacause doing nothing when mom "said your birthday is tommorow" she told me "ohy gosh im so dumb!" I mumbled.

"what do you want to do for tommorow?" Mom asked "i dont know" i replied"what about we go out then meet my friend mikey?" She said "ok" i reply with a smile.

a/n-im so so sorry this sucks <33 Happy Valentines Day!!!💓

i didnt re read :)