Buck "cheating on you"

listen to the song and then read^^
______________________________
Bucks pov
It's been a few months since y/n and I have split. I'm with this new chick but it just doesn't feel right... It doesn't feel the same. The way I look at her just doesn't feel the same. Y/n and I broke up for stupid reasons like not wanting to move in together and not wanting to do a few other things. But if we're being honest, I miss her so much that it hurts.

Y/n's pov
I know it shouldn't be this way but I can't stop thinking about Buck. I should have jug moved in with him. I miss him so much. I can't do anything without thinking about him and it's slowly killing me *ding* my phone went off. It's Buck...
Text messages
Buck: I know I said goodbye and you said it too but when I touch her I feel like I'm cheating on you

Y/n: I miss you, Buck

Buck: I miss you too y/n meet me at the station, please?

Y/n: I'm on my way now
*end of text *
I got my shoes on and headed to the station.
When I arrived and opened the door I could instantly feel eyes on me.
"Y/N" Eddie yells as he runs up and hugs me. "How have you been?" "I've been decent I guess you could say," I say with a half-smile. "Any way where's Buck?" I ask looking around.
"He's in the locker room," Eddie says as he points to the room. I head over and walk in to see Buck sitting on the bench you can tell there's something wrong. "Hey, are you okay?" he looks up, and his whole expression changed. "I'm fantastic now that you're here," he says with a smile. "Y/n I think we should get back together, I can't sleep without you. I can't even look at the person who is supposed to be my girlfriend because all I can think about is you. Just please at least think about it?" you can see the hope in his eyes it looks as if he's almost crying. "I think we should get back together too," I say with a small smile.
_______________________________
Word count 378
Please don't judge me this is my first time writing an imagine lmao. I'll take request if anyone has any.