Night 1

*Outside Freddy FazaBear’s Pizzeria*

        “So, Riley. Who is this Foxy guy you told me about again?” Illise asked fearfully, “And can you tell me why he lives in an abandoned children’s pizza place?”

        Riley opens the shattered glass doors. “Don’t be such a baby, besides Foxy is a really cool guy and he’s not supposed to leave the building anyways.”

        They walk past the decrepit cashier desk and into the darkened party room. There were leftover party hats and ripped tablecloths all over the place. Riley lead Illise to a second room to the left of the party room. He pushed the purple curtains to the side, revealing an animatronic fox sitting in a chair.

        Illise hides behind Riley in fear. “What is that thing?! It’s creepy!” She screamed as she pointed at the old animatronic.

        “That is Foxy.” Riley explained, “He lives here because he’s an animatronic that was abandoned here when they closed the place.” Riley walked over to the animatronic and tapped him on the shoulder. “Wake up Foxy.” Riley said.

        “Oh come on, He’s old and broken, how can it possibly wake up?” Illise sighed in frustration. Riley shook Foxy’s shoulder again, still saying ‘Wake up.’ Illise sighs again and walked away. “I thought you were going to show me a new friend, not to play pretend.”

        As Illise finished the old animatronic stood up from it’s original sitting position and yawned. “Illise,” Riley said, “This is Foxy.” Illise turned around and faced the animatronic. Foxy held his hand out and waited for Illise.

        She hesitantly shook his hand and said, “I-I’m Illise.” Foxy’s broken jaw moved slowly, as if he was trying to talk, but couldn’t. Illise looks over to Riley with worry. “His jaw must be rusted. Do you think there is some oil in a back room or something?”

        “There is usually an oil can in the back room,” Riley answered, “I’ll go find it.” Riley turned down the hall and walked into the room at the very end. Illise and Foxy awkwardly wait for Riley to return with the oil. Riley grabbed the old oil can and walked back out to Foxy and Illise. He poured small amounts of oil onto the hinges of the fox’s jaw until Foxy could move it again.

        In his stage voice, Foxy introduced, “Aye matey, I be Foxy the Pirate. You must be Riley’s lass.” Illise shook her head furiously.

        “N-no, we’re just friends. Riley wanted to introduce me to you. I’m sorry for calling you old and broken. Oh and creepy.” Illise apologized with shaking Foxy’s hand again.

        “Well,” Foxy said, “as long as you’re here you might as well meet the others.” Foxy said, guiding Illise to the front stage in the party room. On the stage were three more animatronics: a rabbit, a chicken, and a bear.