Night 2

Night 2 Begin

Riley arrived to the pizzeria first, waiting for Illise. Tapping his foot impatiently, he checked his watch. 7:00 PM.

He scanned the streets for any sight of her. After about five minutes he saw her running towards him. “Nice of you to show up.” Riley said sarcastically.  

Illise put her hands to her hips and huffed. “Well excuuuuse me, princess. I had to convince my parents that I was sleeping over at your house so I can come over here.”

“Sorry,” Riley apologized, “I didn’t realize you would have that much trouble getting here.”

Illise sighed, “It’s ok, I guess. Lets just hurry up and go in.” Riley nodded and unlocked the front door. It was just like how they left it last night. Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica were on stage and Foxy was sitting in Pirate’s Cove. “I call turning on the three on stage!” Illise chirped with glee as she ran towards the stage, flipping all of the animatronics’ switches on.

Riley casually walked over to Pirate’s Cove and turned on Foxy. “Good afternoon old friend!” Riley greeted.

Riley helped Foxy up and they left to the party room. “Be careful,” Bonnie warned, “Goldie isn’t known to die so easily.” This sent shivers down Riley and Illise’s spines.

“Really?” Illise began from behind Freddy, “What does he want with us? All Riley and I wanted to do was to hang out with you guys.”

“Well,” Freddy started, “We aren’t sure why, but if I had to guess, I would say he wants to stuff you into one of the extra suits in the back so you would be stuck here forever… like the rest of us…”

“That’s so sad...” Riley said, saddened. “I never knew…”

“It’s ok now though!” Chica chirped, “We have you two to keep us company!” She walked over to them and gave them both hugs, expressing her gratitude. except that she was hugging a little too hard.

“Um, Chica, I appreciate your happiness,” Illise coughed out, “but you’re kinda crushing us…”

Chica quickly released them and apologized. “Well, what do you guys want to do now?” Freddy asked.

“Well,” Riley said, “Why don’t we play a game?”

Chica and Bonnie clapped in excitement. “What kind of game?” they asked in unison.

“Well, Freddy, Bonnie and Chica stand on the stage and Foxy in Pirate’s Cove like you do in the day, Illise and I will check the cameras and you guys have to try to get into the security room. If we can keep you away for thirty minutes, we win. If not, then you win.”