"AA BEES!!"

"Dad!! Dad look!!" Tommy yelled as he sat on the top of the monkey bars on his legs

"Good job Tommy!! But stay safe up there, it's a long drop." Philza giggled with a proud smile on his face, A rain drop slowly graces over the blonde boys face
"Dad!! it's raining!" tommy gasped as he noticed the sun had left the sky, doing his best to hop off the monkey bars without hurting himself. "To–" Philza was cut off by his son falling onto the beige bark laid across the park floor. "—mmy.. are you okay?" He picked himself off the park bench he had made himself comfortable at. "I'm fine!!" He rolled off the ground, being met with red imprints of bark on his hands and a slight pain in his head.

"But look!! its raining!!" He looked up to catch a raindrop in his mouth. "Yes i know, so we gotta get going. okay?" Philza grabbed him only to be met with a face of disobedience and anger. "I don't wanna go! it's only rain!" He crossed his arms
"Tommy.. you dont wanna do this." Philza sighed at his youngest son.
"But i do!! i just wanna stay at the park a little longer!!?" Tommy smiled a goofy smile and un crossed his arms. "okay, but if it gets worse." Philza couldnt finish his sentence as tommy ran away. "we have to go.." he giggled watching the blonde kid run around and do his best to reach for things.

Tommy made eye contact with someone else, he had brown chocolate like hair it was all fluffy and messy, his shirt was stripped yellow and black like a bee, his blue overalls missing a button on the left side. (oh me oh my i wonder who it is ☝🏻😁)

"Dad!! more people!!" Philza quickly diverted his gaze to the kid and his dad. Brown hair, "Mutton chops", ram horns and a blue sweater.

He got up off the bench to introduce himself to the man.

"Hello! I'm Phil, and you are?"

"..."

"..Schlatt, and this is my son Tubbo."

"Well hello you two, my son is here to an—"
Tommy fell out of the monkey bars, hitting the bark leaving his hands stingy.

"Hi!! Hi!!" He quickly ran to the kid and froze pretty close to him.

"AA!! BEES!!"

"Tommy is just bees?" Philza said as tommy's hand gripped onto his arm

"Oh.. I'm sorry." Schlatt says looking at Tubbo "Can you hand me your bee? you'll get it back soon buddy just for a little bit while you play."

He nods his head and reaches his tiny arms up to his dads rough hands.

A nice smile plastered on Schlatts face as he bumped his sons back signaling that he can go and play.

"Hello!! I'm Tubbo, sorry about my bee. I didn't know they scared you!!" He had a goofy grin and held his hand out so Tommy could grab it and they could play.

"Oh it's okay!! it's not your fault, I'm Tommy" He grasped onto his new friends hand and dashed for the swings ahead of him

Tommy was so fast that Tubbo kept tripping over his feet so excited for a friend that wasn't his annoying older brothers Techno and Wilbur.

Well they were annoying to him atleast, Wilburs a good kid with rich brown colored hair that is always a little bit too messy, He wears circle shaped glasses that aren't normally cracked but.. now is a little bit different, the glass on his left eye was basically shattered due to a playful fight to the death from his twin brother who has an unnatural pink color for hair and devilish red eyes. But he's nice too, very calm.

Tubbo unlactched his hand as he jumped onto the swing and pushed himself, trying to fly off the swing it looks like. Tommy soon followed him getting on the swing beside him as they giggled and made a long lasting memory.