SJFF (pt. 5)

You all were sitting together and chit chatting. You and Hoseok are good friends now. And, your teacher is a nice guy, too. Even, tho you don't like homework he gives. Suddenly Yoongi's phone rang. He went aside with his phone. Now it was you and other members.

Jimin- Y/n!!

Y/n- hmm?

Jimin- Remember, I said I wanna talk!

Y/n- Oh, yeah!

Jimin- Come with me!

* He said while standing up from his chair and start walking*

Y/n- Uh...okay!

*You follow him*

Jimin- Jin hyung...

*Jin starts following you both*

Y/n- Yeah, why is he following behind?

Jimin- Y/n, please try to understand. I will explain everything.

He stops when you are a little away from other guys. Jimin starts explaining you the whole thing that he gave a dare to Jin to try to seduce a cute girl at his new cafe. Jin and Jimin both apologise from you. Jin explains that if you want then you can quit the job and he will let you find a better job. You were angry at first. You yelled at Jimin, not so loud. Then, You thought it was of no use coz what was done can't be undone. So, you explained him that you don't like these kind'a stuff and then you explain how he should respect everyone around and all.

Jimin- I am really sorry, Y/n! It all was my fault. I won't ever repeat this and please don't be angry at Jin hyung. He is really sweet and never had the intentions to seduce and all that.

Y/n- I am sorry, Mr. Kim.

Jin- Simply, Call me Jin and wait, sorry for what?

Y/n- for your neck!

Jimin moves to check his neck.

Jimin- Woah, your nails are so sharp, girl.

Y/n- I know that!

Jin- Aish, It's fine. Let's just forget all that.

Y/n- Yeah, That will be better.

Jin- So, let's just start from the starting...Umm....I am Kim Seokjin. Call me Jin.

Y/n- I am Min Y/n. Call me Y/n.

Jimin- Let's head back. Yoongi hyung is there.

Y/n- Yeah, He won't bite you.

Jimin- Please don't tell him anything.

Y/n- I can handle my matters on my own, you know!

Jimin- Yeah, you demon lady.

Jin- Demon lady?