Daichi

Authors Notes~
it's shown that's he's overprotective in the show don't get mad at me >:(
THIS IS AN OLDER WRITING
dom daichi, rough, slapping, degrading
anyways enjoy~
——————————
3rd person pov
you and daichi have been dating for a little bit. he's sweet yet determined and a leader, more than anything he's got a gorgeous body. built like a greek god, eyes are constantly on him which happens to make you possessive over him. considering your love language is touch, you're constantly touching him in some way, wether it's holding hands or randomly giving him kisses you're always all over him. he acts like it's annoying but you know you love it and today was no different.
your pov
as we walked to the gym i slowly stroked his hand with my thumb.
"daichi~" i whisper into his ear.
"babe please, i gotta get to practice." he pinched the bridge of his nose and furrowed his brows.
"ugh you're no fun" i whined releasing his hand as tsuki walked by. he slightly waved and i smiled waving back. we walked a few paces and i quickly turned back to tsuki.
"tsukishimaaa~" he turned and looked back at me as i skipped towards him. i grabbed his arm pulling him close to me,
"do you have the math packet, i forgot to pick mine up." i looked up at him with puppy eyes and he looked down.
"i picked up an extra copy yes. you can have it." he dug in his bag for a minute and handed it to me. i smiled brightly thanking him.
"by the way, your boobs are squishing my arm." i look down to see that his arm was inbetween my breasts.
"ahh i'm so sorry!" i said quickly releasing his arm.
"tch" he turned and continued walking and i turned back to daichi who was glaring at me. i cocked my head and ran back to him with the papers in my hand.
"what's wrong?" i asked but he just got an angrier expression and pulled me into the supply closet.
~🍋~
he quickly pulled me down pinning me to the ground sucking harshly on my neck.
"nghh~ daichi what's going on? don't you have p-practice?" i tried to maintain my composure as he continued the rough treatment to my neck. he stuck his fingers in my mouth harshly.
"suck." he stated, glaring at my lips. i stars for a second before complying. he threw his shirt to the side before taking off my clothes. standing there naked i cocked my head to the side, a bit confused as to what he was doing. he smirked and pushed me to my knees.
"get to work slut." he voice was deep and seductive as he bent down to my ear. i nodded and undid his pants, pulling them down along with his boxers. i began to lick and lightly kiss his large erection. he let out a soft groan before pulling my head away, keeping a firm grip on my hair. he smacked his hard on against my cheek before thrusting into my mouth. droll ran down the side of my mouth as i continuously choked.
"you... suck.. at ngh~ that" he finally released my hair and pulled out of my mouth leaving me coughing and gasping for air.
"you might want to shut up before someone hears you." he bent down close to my ear whispering as i took deep breaths. i nodded slowly and he picked me up slamming me against the wall, a groan escaping my lips. he wrapping my legs around his waist running his fingers along my folds.
"already so wet for me. practically begging for my cock." i had no idea he could be so rough but i loved it.
"please just put it in!"i begged. he chuckled lowly, placing his head near my ear before thrusting his full length into me. I gasped loudly and he wrapped a hand around my throat, his thumb in my mouth.
"now now, you don't want someone to walk in and see how much of a whore you are do you?" i quickly shook my head as he let out a small grunt, his slow thrusts turning into fast pounding. his grunts and moans flowing right into my ear. he landed a harsh slap on my thigh.
"you think tsukishima could fuck you like this?" his eyebrows furrowed as he landed another slap.
"you think you can just hoe around for other guys huh?" his hand tightened around my neck as he thrusted harder, my hands clawing his arms and back.
"you're mine you understand? look at me whore. look at how good i make you feel. your pussy dripping around me like the little slut you are. i'm the only guy who can make you feel like this." i nodded quickly at his words and bit harshly along my shoulder and collarbone leaving bright red and purple marks. his groans returned as he threw his head back.
"fuck~" his dick twitched and he quickly flipped it so that i was facing the wall. a harsh slap landed on my ass as i cried out. he gripped my neck and pulled my back against his chest and began thrusting again.
"ngh~ ahh daichi it's so deep~" i moaned out shutting my eyes and leaning my head against his shoulder. he grunted and his breathing was rapid against my neck. he bite down harshly causing me to moan out as i felt him quickly pull out and finish on my back.
"d-daichi i was close" i whined. he shrugged and grabbed a nearby towel.
"maybe you should've thought about that before you went off putting your boobs on someone else." i looked around before finding a mirror and examined the marks he left all around my body.
"you know i didn't do that on purpose." i sighed, how was i supposed to hide these?
"i know baby, i just get jealous." he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me from behind handing me my clothes.
word count: 1006
hope you enjoy a more dominate one
don't forget to leave requests!
thanks for reading~