Requests?

Enjoy the picture above :)

Notes.
There is likely more than one person writing.
We will put warnings before things that might trigger people.
If you don't read the warnings or just don't care, it's at your own risk.
Some of us like writing gore(There will be warnings)
We do Fluff, we try angst and sometimes like to kill off characters :)
Most of us have bad grammar and spelling.}
There will probably be mature language, and possibly NSFW jokes (There will be a warning)
More notes will be added when one of us is bothered.

So uh requests anyone?
Make sure you read the rule

Rules:
 No lemons/limes/smut or whatever you want to call it.
We will not ship the reader with a minor, even if you want to age up the character or age your character down.
We will do Fluff and we will try angst.
Please when requesting state what gender you want the reader to be (if we don't have a request, the reader will be gender-neutral).
You may request character x reader x character (poly ships).

Please leave your requests in the comments or you may message us your request!!.

Please note some topics you might request might be hard for a certain reader to write, so they might cut it out of the story or limit it, they might even get another writer to write it for them, also please be respectful if one of us declines your requests.