Part 2-The Meeting

Minori POV:
(I head to Emu's house, cause I want to tell her what happened with Haruka the other day)
"Minori-chan! Good morning!! I'm so happy you came here!!"
"Hey Emu! I'm happy to see you!"
"Get comfortable Minori!"
(Emu points at a couch, it's full of flashy colors, probably Emu's favorites)
"How are you doing, Minori?"
(Emu says as she walks to the kitchen to get some snacks)
"Oh, I'm doing very well!"
(Emu comes back with cookies and hands me some, they look delicious)
"Wai Wai?"
(Emu looks at me with a questionable look, guess it's time to say it)
"I- I got to meet my favorite idol, Kiritani Haruka"
(Emu's face lights up)
"KIRITANI HARUKA?"
"Yeah! Uhuh!"
"Woah!! That must have been amazing!"
(We suddenly hear steps coming from another room)
"Hey Emu, Minori"
(It's Nene Kusanagi, one of Emu's best friends)
"Hey Nene-chan! Me and Minori were talking about Haruki Kiritana!"
"It's Haruka Kiritani.."
"Yeah! Same thing!"
(Me and Nene giggle at Emu's mistake and we both sit talking about music, since we're all so passionate about it. I forget that I had to tell them what I did with Haruka!)
"Uh- girls! Can you please hear me out?"
(Nene and Emu turn around to look at me)
"You know I told you that I met Haruka? Well, I also hug her and became friends with her manager"
"Aaaand?"
(Emu says, Nene keeps shut, probably holding a laugh)
"And then she told me that I can sing well, cause I performed in front of her"
"Aaaand????"
"That's it"
"Dang Minori, I was expecting at least a kiss on the cheek!"
"EMU!"
(I playfully punch her on the shoulder and Nene starts to burst out of laughter)
"Woah, I have never seen Nene-chan laugh that much!! Wai Wai!"
(Nene manages to compose herself and stands up seriously)
"It wasn't that funny"
"You just contradicted yourself"
"Yes, Nene-chan, you just counter occurred yourself!"
"Emu, it's contradicted"
"STOP CORRECTING ME, MINORI-CHAN!"
(All of us laugh playfully again)

Time skip~

Minori POV:
(I wave to my friends and I go back home, I decide to go to the Cafe that An's dad owns and I see..her!!!)
"Haruka-chan!"
(It's a lifetime opportunity! I can meet Kiritani Haruka again!)
"Minori!"
(Haruka smiles softly at me, she has such a cute smile!)
"H-Hey miss Haruka Kiritani, How are you doing today?"
(Haruka giggles)
"You don't have to use such formal language with me, I'm out of my idol duty for today)
"Oh, sorry!"
(I heavily blush. Even if she's out of her idol duty, she's still a very famous idol and if I even dare to mess something up, there is a high chance I'm getting canceled)
"Do you want to get something?"
(Is this...a date?)
"Sorry, I'm not that hungry. I can pay lunch for you tho!"
(I offer myself to pay for Haruka. But as I expected, she denies)
"Never, Minori-chan! I'll pay for myself!"
"No! I got to meet my favorite idol and I would do anything for her!"
(I can sense Haruka blushing, does she like me?)

Haruka POV:
(I blush at Minori's statement, she's way too kind with me)
"Minori, I have an idea, why don't we act like we're just normal people? Imagine I'm not an idol! I feel like it would be easier for you"
"Oh, I can try to do that!"
"Great!"
(I grab Minori's hand, it's sweaty, I just hope that my statement mad wit clear that she has to stay calm around me)
"Why don't we go to the park?"
(Minori jumps happily)
"great idea!"
(We rush to the park, almost like a little race! I'm having so much fun with Minori-chan!)

Minori POV:
(Me and Haruka go to the park. It's a sunny day, so the landscape is illuminated)
"It looks beautiful, how do you know about this place, Haruka-chan?"
"Well.."
(She clears her throat and starts to sing a song, that I've never heard of before, but...her voice...is amazing...i can feel the emotions vibrating in me with every single word.. I wonder.. Does she write these lyrics by herself?)
"This song is called Near! Do you like it Minori-chan?"
(I stare at her amazed)
"H-Haruka-chan, I love it!"
(Without thinking I hug her. But I don't restrain, I don't have any regrets about my actions. I think this the most when Haruka hugs me back tightly)
"Everytime I don't stay with my band, I always come here and sing this song. I've never shown it to anyone else before..its a secret..and when I know exactly who I trust, I bring them here and make them listen to the song"
(I stare at her again, not knowing what to do...Kiritani Haruka...tne famous idol...trusts me?)
"Haruka-chan, you trust me?"
"Of course, Minori-chan. I always knew I trusted since we met. I hope to spend more time with you and get closer to you"
(Haruka holds my sweaty hand and I shiver at the sudden contact)
"I have to go now, my pause just ended. Bye Minori-chan!"
(Before I wave she suddenly stops and comes back)
"Here is the song lyrics, I thought you might want to sing it as well, mhm!"
(Haruka gets out of the park. All I can do is wave at her)
"Haruka.. Gave me her lyrics"
("Near". I love this title, it makes me think about how close I am with Haruka now. Maybe I can... Practice the song. And when I meet Haruka again, I can sing wi-)
"Huh, what's this?"
(My thoughts stop. I see a smiley face and a heart behind the paper that Haruka lend me before. It has the words "Haruka Kiritani" written and a phone number)
"Haruka gave me her number??"
(I almost cry...why is she so sweet with me? I'm just some random fan..)
"Yay!!"

Word count: 1000 words :0
Thank you very much for reading! Valentine's Day is close and I also want to make a special chapter for it lmao,you're definitely going to get it hehe. Feel free to leave ideas down below! Have a great day :D