part 46

They reach OM .

Without saying anything Anika directly went in their room.
Shivaay went behind her . As he felt weird by her behaviour. He come to their room but she was not their.  He check washroom it was locked. He thought  talk to her after she came back. He go in another room to change.

In washroom.

Anika lean to door and sit their.
She can't control. Breakdown remembering her words. Shivaay words kept  revolving in her mind.  She kept her hand on mouth not to produce any sound .

Anika thoughts

U are nothing but his responsibility.
He don't love u. Look at him and his  standard.
But i love him.
Kabhi shivaay ne tumse kaha hai ki wo tumse pyaar karta hai says her mind. But he always their for me whenever i need him in my happiness and  my sorrow her heart says.
So what u r his responsibility so he is doing this her mind says. But unhone khud mujhe shaadi k liye kaha tha her heart says. Kyuki tumhare parents bhi unke parents k saath the shivaay ne guilt m tumse shaadi ki hai her minds says . It's not right he respect u her heart says.  He respect everyone so what special in u he only consider you as his friend nothing more. Look at urself  you are nothing in front of him . Today because of you  he feel embraced but he didn't say anything to you . Because he is very good from heart.

Pov end

This battle btw her mind and heart are disturb by the sound of shivaay.
As he calling from outside.

S: Anika  tum thik ho na.

He again knock .

Anika compose herself.

A: yes shivaay.

S: thik hai tum aa jao m wait kar raha hu.

Anika wash her face and change into comfortable clothes. She praying that shivaay fall asleep because she don't want to face him . He will get to know that she cried. Taking deep breath she open the door slowly . But he was not their.

A: thank god unke aane se pahle soo jati hu.

After sometime she feel the other side of bed diped . But her tears are continuously flowing remembering all those things. Don't know when she fall asleep.

Anika is sitting in couch and reading a novel. When shivaay enter with a file in his hand.

A: are aap aagaye .

But he didn't say anything.

A: shivaay kya baat  hai aapko kuch bolna hai. Kya baat hai.

Keeping her book she go stand infront of him.

Shivaay give her a file.

A: ye kya hai.

S: tum khud dekh lo.

Anika open the file  and read that . The file fall from her hands. She was shocked. Tears appear in her eyes.

A: div.. divorce.. papers.

She look him he is standing their with blank expression.

S: yes i want u to sign this. Because i want to be free this relation.

A: but shivaay humare beech m toh sab thik hai na toh ye . Aap aisa nhi kar sakte hai. Shaadi toh hum dono ki marjii se hui thi na.