part 17

Next morning Anika wake saw her hands were all on deep red color and saw shivay name on her ring finger. she remember how shivay asked her the meaning she smiles. She get ready and go down stairs saw geeta chachi is looking tensed.

A: chachi what happened why are u tensed .

Ge: about the arrangement beta she na in evening sangeet is there work is not complete yet.

A: don't worry chachi everything will be done. So don't take tension come with me and have breakfast.

Ge: beta i will take before that i have to check some arrangements.

A: no first come and have. She drag her to the dining table.
Both were having breakfast then geeta notice Anika hand mehndi.

Ge: beta u know the meaning the of deep red color of mehndi.

A: no why.

Ge: meaning is ur husband love u soo much (teasingly) .

Anika smile to listen that. Before Anika say something ruvya came there start teasing her . She fast complete her breakfast and left from there to avoid the further teasing...

In evening Oberoi's with om family came there Anika is looking so beautiful in Royal Blue lehenga with a simple diamond necklace and open hairs slightly curl.

Here shivay is complementing her in his Royal Blue suit /sherwani as what ever so guys like u imagine that

And the decorations is mind blowing

Shivika were sitting on special place that made for them

Shivika were sitting on special place that made for them .

R:hello everyone and Thanku for coming to the shivika sangeet .

Everybody is confused listening to him . Om and Gauri ask him who is shivika.

B: shivika is shivay jiju and Anika di ship name as shivaay ka shiv and Anika ka ika so it'shivika.