English

Once upon a time, there was a little nice wolf, who was called Grey. Grey was a pacifist, vegetarian and cute wolf. He was growing up in peace and hapiness, in a beautiful forest, which was enormous. His mother, who loved him, was teaching him every day how to survive alone. Because, and they knew it, one day, he would have to leave her. But what they didn't know was how close this day was...

Indeed, one day, when Grey woke up, his mother wasn't there. In the first place, he didn't worry and fell asleep again. But, after one hour, she still had not come back. So Grey began asking himself where she was and started to look for her. He didn't smell her odor until a half hour. But there was another odor. An odor of blood. Something terrible happenned.

Grey followed the smell and arrived in front of a little house. He approached the window and looked through it. He saw a pan, which was containing beans, peas, asparagus, carrots, cucumbers, and many other ingredients.

This meal would look delicious if his mother wasn't on the menu. Indeed, her body, which was cut in little pieces, was inside the pan too. Grey, who was disgusted, ran away crying. It's at this very moment that he swore to avenge himself on the one we call now "Granny".