Chapter 3.

XANDER'S POV

"Assicurati che i documenti siano nel mio ufficio, domani esattamente alle 9. Se arrivi un minuto in ritardo verrai licenziato." I said in a steirn voice to my brothers friend who's working for me.
(Make sure the papers will be in my office, tomorrow exactly at 09. If you're a minute late you'll be fired.)

I was in my uncle's restaurant. Called "Mario's"
I was going to have a meeting with him in a few minutes. But that's when I saw it.

I was looking out of the window when I saw somebody standing on the bridge. I couldn't see if it was a Woman or a man. But the person was going to do something really stupid.

Without a second thought, I jumped out of my seat, making everyone staring at me. Right when I stormed out my uncle, Mario Came.

"Where are you going son?" He said confused

"Chiama subito un'ambulanza!" I screamed at him,while running out of the resturant.
(Call an ambulance now!)

I ran the fastest I could. My only goal was to save this person. Nothing else.

When I came to the bridge I saw that it was a woman. I screamed a'hey' at her making her look back at me. Fear consuming her face. She had blood and cuts all over her tiny body. Her clothes were ripped.

She looked ahead of herself. Deciding if she would jump or not. But before I could say a word she fell. It felt like I flew, I caught her hand, but she tried to wiggle out of my hold, but I didn't let her.

"Pl-please" she cried out.

"No!" I said, while taking her other hand and pulled her up.

"What the hell were you doing!?"I said while her tiny body trembled. She began to sob in my hold.

"S-Sorry-"But I cut her off.
"Shh, It's okay. I've got you. You're safe now." I said trying to calm her down. I pulled her into a careful hug and she did hug me back. Tight.

I don't know, but something in me said that I needed to protect this girl. That she needed me.

Now I could hear the ambulance. But I didn't want to let her go...I needed to see how she got here? What has she been through?

"Sir" I heard the ambulance women say. I turned around for her so that she could see my face. She tensed right away when she saw who I was.

"I-I" was all she could say.

"I will take her to my mansion. My people can take care of her. Just tell the hospital that, il re di tutti, greetings.
(The king of all)

"Yes sir" and with that, they left.

Now I need to call Alex and Andre to prepare when We get there. I looked at the girl in my arms. She was passed out in my arms. Her whole body was trembling. I need to get out of here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo my loves! This is the 3 chapter of this book!!! There will be more!!☺️