dear kenma...

Dear kenma,

I just wanted you to know that I'll never leave you. You're my best friend... I'd spend all my days in life with you if I could. I hope you could say the same when you're with me. But if only you knew...

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

The 3rd of December... where it was just me and you.

"Kenma!!", I called over to him who was waiting for me at the school's main entrance. You walked over to him and flashed a bright smile at him. Kenma was a very dear, considerate, and kind friend from your view. 

He gestured his head, let's go? you nodded and walked in happily with kenma by your side. It was cold and kenma offers you his sweater, I gratefully accepted it. 

He looked over at you in his sweater, said that it looked better on me than it did you... you thanked him and parted ways to get to class. Walking through the door, you sat down in your seat and drifted away in your thoughts. Hah... Only if you knew how much I liked you...

The bells to lunch break rung, students grouping up with their friends to have lunch, and you at your seat packing up your belongings until you saw kenma at the door of the classroom waiting for you. There was a girl that popped up from behind him. you quickly packed up and walked over to them.

"Y/n L/n, this is Heather Nakahira. She's a transfer student and this is her first day, kenma paused to look at Heather, smiling at her in a whole different way that he's never shown you before.

"Oh, nice to meet you heather-san. I look forward to spending time with you", you said as you forced a friendly smile at her. After that, the 3 of us went on and about with lunch...