1

The next morning, it was the same as usual, you woke up, did your morning routine, ate breakfast, got ready for school, and head out. Something was off though.

When you arrived at the school gate you saw kenma waiting there for you as usual but it seems that something else has caught his attention instead of his video games. Heather-san has approached the entrance with her other friends. But I watch his eyes as she walks by, it was such a sight for sore eyes. The way kenma looked at her was like my feelings towards him. This was a moment saying that he didn't like me back. Kenma radiated a vibe that was brighter than the blue sky. I stood from afar as heather was in between Kenma and I. the way that her hair blew in the wind got the boy mesmerized, while I die.

You walked up to kenma and waved a hand in front of him. he snapped out of staring and went on in with y/n.

 time skip... (afterschool)

there was a party being held by some students from my grade. everyone was invited but you didn't feel like going, well not until you heard that kenma was going. you decided to go after all.

Arriving at the party, you heard that they were going to have groups of people to play 'truth or dare'. during the game, many people were bold and chose dare. the dares were hilarious, surprising, crazy, and others. it was all fun until it was kenma's turn and someone had dared him to kiss a random person in the circle. he chose you. you didn't know why but you felt like the reason was just that he only knew you in the group. but that didn't bother you because your first kiss was taken by him and you were glad that it was him.