love, y/n | 2

kenma's pov

it was summertime and I was hanging out with heather at a cafe. nothing much went on in my mind except heather. she was looked stunning today and had her hair fixed just for today. in her eyes, it had a warm embrace in it and the colors gave off a very loving feeling. I felt like it was pulling my attention towards her. I smiled at the thought and continued on with our date.

.......................

Departing time. I said my goodbyes to heather after walking her home, kissed her cheek, and walked home. While arriving home, I saw that there were letters in the mailbox. I read the addresses and was confused why someone would send me mails. 

"Welcome back, Kozume!!" my mother shouted from the kitchen,

"How was your date, dear?"

I walked through the living room, heading towards my room and replied

"it went well. my girlfriend was happy." and with that said, I went into my room, settled down and stared at the letters before opening them. 

hmmm... 

i wonder who sent them?

someone that lives far away?

maybe akaashi-san?....

maybe bokuto-san?...

maybe shōyō?

but they all have my phone numbers?..

i don't see why one of them would send letters to me.

I sat there for a moment pondering who could've sent it. apparently, there was no name on the letter, but only an address that I wasn't familiar with. therefore, I opened the letter with the utmost care and read dear kenma...