Coming Soon!

Hola folks! I'm pleased to present to you my ongoing ONC work, Diwa and the Monster Hunt. It's been half a month since I started my very first ONC journey and I've been having a blast. 

Writer talks, brainstorming sessions, writing time, it's been a beyond fun experience and it's just started. As a writer of mainly short stories, I knew ONC would be a challenge. In all honesty, it takes me months to write 8k words and ONC is my way to cure that. It's working so far...somewhat. 

Anyway, before you delve into the story, I'd like to thank a few people. 

First of all, thanks to everyone behind ONC for preparing this entire writing contest. It's such a fun contest I'm glad to be apart of this year.

Thanks for the Wacky support group for being, well, so awfully supportive! You guys are the best! 

Thanks for Fourcedow for being a great writing buddy and friend! 

Thanks to the amazing, Ida, for making this absolutely beautiful cover. I swear, my heart jumped out of my chest when I first saw it. Please go follow her, request a cover, read her songs--they're all awesome. 

Thanks to my sister for just being there and always supporting my writing journey. <33

Lastly, thanks to you, future readers, who maybe don't exist, but maybe you do. Invisible or not, thanks for reading! :D

This story sprouted from prompt 11: The child was afraid of the monster under the bed. Until the monster needed help.

Enjoy the story! I'm always open to suggestions. Chapter one will most likely be out a week before the deadline but uhm...enjoy the glorious author note in the meantime, aha. 

- M.A