A Chocolatey Afternoon

Enjoy!

. . . Afternoons spent alone with Ginny . . .

Ginny dropped her quill on the table, sat back in her chair and sighed. She had just finished her essay on Polyjuice potion. She had been sitting in the library, doing it for a whole two hours! And the fact that it was that time of the month. Someone came from behind and put their hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?"

"Hmm. Not a voice I reconise." Ginny teased.

Harry groaned. Ginny took his hands off her eyes and pulled him into the chair next to her.

"How d'you escape Hermione?" Ginny asked.

"Oh don't even ask me. She made me do my Charms homework that isn't due in another two weeks!" Harry moaned.

"Oh well, at least you made it. I just finished my essay on Polyjuice potion." Said Ginny.

"You seem exhausted." Harry said, looking her tired face.

"Hell yeah I am!" Ginny said.

"Well you're in for a treat then miss Weasley." Said Harry, smiling.

Ginny frowned. "What exactly do you mean by that Mr Potter?"

"Let's go for a walk and I'll show you." He said picking up her books on the table.

"But I want to know." Ginny protested.

"Nope."

"Fine." She said, giving up.

They finished putting the books and headed out.

"So," Ginny said, as they came out of the castle. "Where's my treat?"

"C'mere." Harry said pulling Ginny to sit under their usual tree.

"Harry I'm waiting." She said impatiantly.

"Waiting for what?" he teased her.

"Harry!" Ginny said, angrily.

"Ok, ok." said Harry, knowing better than to annoy her any further, while pulling sonthing out of his robe pocket. "Here." He said holding a bar of 'Honeyduke's Best Chocolate'.

Ginny gasped. "You remembered?"

"Of course. How can I forget my girlfriend's favorite chocolate?" Harry said. Ginny had told him how she needed chocolate when it was the 'time of the month'.

Ginny tried to take the chocolate but Harry stretched his arm in the air so she couldn't take.

"Harry!" she said getting angry.

"Give me a kiss first." He said smirking.

Ginny pressed her lips against his. The kiss lasted for five seconds until Ginny broke apart. "Now can I have it?" She asked.

"Wait." Harry said.

"What now?" Ginny said, impatiently.

Harry unwrapped the chocolate and broke a piece off. "Here." He said, bringing the chocolate to her mouth. She smiled at him and took a bite off the piece Harry was holding.

"Mmmm." She hummed, her eyes closed as she ate the chocolate. Harry smiled, putting an arm around her shoulders and she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Seeing she had finished eating the bit she took, Harry bought the chocolate piece back to her mouth again. But instead of taking another bite, she took the chocolate from Harry's hand and bought it to his mouth. Harry took a bite off it and gave it to Ginny again.

When the peice of chocolate finished, Harry broke another piece off the chocolate bar and slowly they finished the whole bar.

"You really know how to make my mood better, don't you?" Said Ginny sitting in between his legs as he wrapped his arms around her.

"I daresay I certainly do." Harry said, kissing the back of her head. Ginny turned around and kissed Harry. She buried her hands in Harry's hair as he broke the kiss and started nibbling her earlobe.

"It's nearly past curfew Harry." Ginny said, bitterly, her eyes closed.

"I really don't wanna go." Harry whined, trailing kisses down her jawline. "But we'll have to otherwise not only will we get in trouble but we'll also get a long, boring lecture from Hermione." He mummered, whilst kissing her neck.

Ginny pulled his head back up and kissed him hard. He sucked on her bottom lip until she parted her lips and Harry's tongue slid in. The taste of chocolate passed through their tongues. Ginny let out a soft moan as Harry's hand slipped under her shirt.

Hearing her moan, Harry broke the kiss and slipped his hand back out of her shirt.

"Why did you stop." Ginny whined.

"If we get too carried away, someone might come looking for us." Harry explained.

"Right." Ginny said, sadly.

Harry gave Ginny one last kiss before walking back to the castle.