𝟬𝟳: 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝗜 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀? ━ 𝗭𝗲𝗿𝗮

﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤

A guy in a tan-sand coat entered the room before Zera could ask any questions.

"Um, who are you?"

"I'm Detective Tsukauchi."

"Detective. . . Soup A Dooki?" Zera tilted her head and mumbled the last part of her sentence.

"Yes. . . And by the looks of it, your unsure if I'm actually a Detective. Am i right?" Tsukauchi commented, unsure if he heard that right, but he shrugged it off as if he misheard her last sentence.

"Mhm." Zera nodded with a smile, playing it off like she had not just called him a Soup of Dooki.

"Cough. As I said before, I'd like to investigate every inch of the school to be safe." Detective Tsukauchi turned towards Nezu.

"Correct and that is what you did." Nezu replied.

"Does she have anything to do with the recent USJ incident?" The Detective rose a brow as he took out a pen and notepad for him to write on. Then made he way towards a nearby chair.

"I'm not sure. She doesn't seem to have any connections with the League of Villains nor does she seem to hold any hostility towards us."

"Click. I see." Detective Tsukauchi sighed as he clicked his pen, getting up from his chair.

"Sansa!" Detective Tsukauchi called out to one of his colleagues whom had patiently waited outside the door of the hospital room.

Sansa entered the room and quickly saluted, "Yes sir!"

"A HUMAN CAT?!?!" Zera shrieked.

"I'd prefer to be just called a cat. 🐈" Sansa stared at the girl.

"And it talks!" Zera freaked out as she slowly slumped on her bed, forgetting that Happy, Carla and Panther Lily were basically talking cats.

Midnight and Present Mic sweat dropped at the girl's dramatic antic, 'She talked normally to Principal Nezu not that long ago. . .'

"Right then!" Nezu held out his paw as both Sansa and Tsukauchi exchanged responses before exiting the room, dismissing themselves out.

"I almost forgot, What's your name?"

"Zera. . ."

Nezu stared at the girl for a while and since it was silent, it was awkward making Zera sweat drop as he still waited for her to say her last name.

". . Zera Sunpõ."

"Alrighty then, you don't need these then!" Nezu released Zera from the tight restraints.

"That's way better!" Zera stretched as she was finally free. She then looked at her wrists, only to see that she was not wearing her gloves and in a panic she quickly turned from left to right in search for them.