Secrets

(art work is not mine i just saved it and put different colors in hair and eyes but the art was from google)

________________________________

???POV

"m-my n-name is A-aoi"I said.The Deku dude said "Do you know where your parent are" As I was about to speak we all drew our attention to the door which was opening.I could feel my eye widen when I saw papa standing at the door.I quickly flew towards him but stopped when I saw a angry flame person blocking my papa.

HawksPOV

I finally came up with a plan.As Endeavor opened the door I saw Aoi flying towards me but stopped when Endeavor stepped in front of me.Aoi was dragged by Eraserhead's scarf.I said " wait ".Everyone looked at me and then I passed Endeavor and stood in front of her.I then said "why did you leave?" in a calming voice she wouldn't get spooked.Endeavor then said "Hawks do you know her" I responded "yeah....she is my uhhh sisters daughter yeah" I quickly eyed Aoi so she would go along with me.

Aoi POV

As soon as papa gave me the eye signal I said "y-yeah my uncle was suppose to take care of me,but he clearly sucks at that" everyone was ether laughing or smiling .Papa said "Aoi no need to be rude".After that a doctor came and checked me.He said I could go but a bicolor dude had to be looking after me since he could keep my body in a mid temperature.

Hawks POV

It kind of sucked Shoto had to be with me since he was probably gonna ask a lot of question since he knows I don't have a sister.We went to my car and when we got there Shoto said "So is she your kid".I said " uhhh well maybe...."I looked at him and I could see his eyes sparkling and he said "I'm an uncle"he slowly smiled.Trough the whole ride we stayed quiet until we got home.After I put Aoi to sleep Shoto asked me a question that he would probably find an answer to soon.He asked "Who the dad" I just stayed silent.After a few minutes of silence I heard my phone ping.
                  (Message) Hawks Touya
                       My chicken nugget buyer
I'm almost home
About that hehe
What happened now
Sooo Aoi kinda got lost and some hero's in training found her,long story short Shoto has to stay near Aoi because of her quirk
Lemme guess he is asking who that dad is
Yeahhh.....So what do we tell him
Im actually one minute away guess we'll surprise him
Do you think he'll turn us in...
No,he's my brother after all he'll understand
Okay if you say so
(End of Conversation)

Still Hawks POV

"You may meet him soon"I finally replied.After a minute we heard a knock on the door.I told Shoto to stay in the living room.I opened the door and saw Touya standing there with a sleeping white hair boy.We both started walking to the living room when suddenly Shoto said "Hawks why did you let a villain in".Touya quickly said "hey little bro".With that Shoto stood there in shock and after he put the pieces together he spoke"why....why did you leave me there with him"he said in the verge of tears.

Touya POV
It hurt me that my little brother was crying.My big brother instincts kicked in and I suddenly gave the white haired boy to Hawks and pulled Shoto into a hug and said "Im sorry,the though about taking you with me passed through my head,but I knew I had to find a way to provide for myself and then I sweared to myself that I would come back for not just you but everyone.I promised to myself I would personally destroy Endeavor for what he did to us and tell the whole world that the number 2 hero is just a fake.(On this story endeavor is really bad)"after a minute of just hearing Shoto cry,he calmed down and I said "I promise to never leave you again".

After a while of talking and catching up.Touya and Hawks introduced Shoto to his nephew.

Still Touya POV
I finally decide to ask Shoto if he wanted to join the League of Villain and continue going to UA but this time as a traitor.He finally said "Hey Shoto since you know im in the League of Villains and Hawks is a traitor I want to ask you a question" I sigh "Do you want to join the League of Villains and bring all heroes down?"

Shoto POV

I couldn't believe,he had asked me that question.I just stood there in shock.I started thinking about the pros and cons in his question.First of all I could finally leave Endeavor and I could bring down all the fake heroes and finally have peace.The problem was that I was dating Izuku and I really didn't want to leave my family in hands of Endeavor.I finally made my decision and said "I want to............"

Cliffhanger

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will continue to do this book.I will try to make a chapter a week since I'm gonna start another book and I have school work.