Chapter 7

Izuku POV

When Kaminari and I walked out we saw Shinso and Sho shocked.There face was reder than Kirishima's hair
Kaminari was wearing this :

There face was reder than Kirishima's hairKaminari was wearing this :

I was wearing this:

(Ignore the cake and credits to whoever did this)

Sho said that he was going to call Kurogiri and tell him to open a portal to the dorms.We were about to change when Toga came out of nowhere and said "keep the clothes~",we got pushed into a purple mist and landed in Sho's dorm.After Sho and Shinso got here,Shinso and Denki left in a hurry?
SMUT STARTS NOW

3rd POV
Todoroki pushed Midoriya against the wall and started a heated kissing session,when they broke the kiss,they had a string of saliva connecting them.Todoroki was kissing Izuku's neck leaving a lot of hickeys,his hands slowly traveled on to Izuku's ass and went back to a heated kiss.Todoroki was gripping Izuku's ass as Izuku moaned into the kiss,Todoroki picked him up and dropped him in the bed.He told Izuku to lift up his skirt which he did.Todoroki took of the girly panties he had on and started to finger him.Midoriya was a moaning mess,lucky for them the walls were soundproof.After a while Shoto pulled his fingers out and Izuku whined by the loss of touch. "now Izu would you like something bigger inside of you" Izuku quickly nodded,Shoto put his thing in Midoriya ass and started thrusting after he got the okay from Izuku.After a while his thrusting was getting sloppy and Izuku said "I-ahh goi-nhh to cu-hgggg" Todoroki nodded and then Izuku came.Todoroki was about to pull out but then Izuku wrapped his legs around his waist and said "in-insi-de"  Todoroki nodded and soon came inside him.Todoroki went to turn the shower on so they could clean up.

Before all that Denki POV

As soon as we got to Todoroki's room Shinso grabbed my arm and dragged me to his dorm and dropped me on the bed.I kinda felt uncomfortable in the position we were on since I had a fucking vibrator in my ass,which no one knew about.Shinso took off his shirt and started kissing me and grabbed my ass which made me moan in the process.

3rd POV

Shinso started to play with Denki's nipples and then lifted up his skirt and found out Denki was all wet.When we took of his panties he grew a smirk on his face and said "so my kitty cat decided to do the prep for me huh" Denki was currently a moaning mess since Shinso took the vibrator out slowly and as soon it was out he threw it and put his thing in Denki.After a while Denki adjusted to him and Shinso started moving in a fast pace until Denki came and soon after Shinso came inside Denki since Kaminari had his legs wrapped around his waist.This happened for about another 5 rounds and then Shinso turned the water on and cleaned the bed and himself including Kaminari.They both ended up falling asleep.

BONUSSSS

3rd POV

A winged hero or shall I say traitor was currently pinned down on his burnt villains bed and was being covered in kisses by the villain known as Dabi.Dabi was kissing Hawks roughly and was playing with his nipples.He started to leave hickeys on Hawks and grind on his private.Dabi was enjoying seeing his birdie in this position,on the other hand Hawks wanted Dabi to hurry the process because he had a boner.

"Dabii~ ple-as-e~ huur-mhh" moaned out Hawks  "Now now birdie  just be patient" whispered Dabi in Hawks ear.Dabi slowly reached Hawks boner and started to move his hand up and down making Hawks moan louder.After a while Dabi started to give him a blowjob while doing prep.Hawks was currently a moaning mess until he felt Dabi pull his fingers out and stopped giving him a blowjob. "hey birdie can you do me a favor?" Hawks just nodded "can you turn around so we can get started?" Hawks slowly turn around.As soon as he turned around Dabi slammed into him,he gave him a few seconds to adjust and started thrusting.After a while of being in that position Dabi turned Hawks around and did the same process.Hawks came in a couple minutes and then Dabi pulled out and came as well,they both took a shower,changed the sheets and fell asleep.

________________________________

Haii guys so I have an idea of where to go for the story and I hope you enjoyed this very short chapter I kind of suck at writing smut sooo yea.