Chapter 1

Up above is Poolstar's theme song btw-

Poolkit felt a hard thump onto her tail as she tried to sneak out of the nursery.
"Poolkit..."

Poolkit's ears twitched. She was so close! She sighed and turned around, grinning innocently. "Yeah mom?" Raindapple looked down at her daughter. "Where are you going..?"
"Outside of the nursery..?"

Raindapple's sat down gently. "Were you going out without my permission..?"
Poolkit glanced sideways. "Noooooo.... Maybeee.."

Featherkit stood up from their mossbed, looking offended. "Were you gonna explore the camp without me?"

Poolkit shook her head, shocked her sister think she would do that

Poolkit shook her head, shocked her sister think she would do that. "What? No! I would never!" She was actually going to take a peak outside, wait there until Raindapple was asleep, and then fetch Featherkit.

Swiftfur looked over at Raindapple from her moss bed. "Your lucky for your sharp eyes, Raindapple. Bravekit nearly left my sight!"
Poolkit grinned as she whispered into Featherkit's ear. "That's because she's too old for a queen," Featherkit holded a gasp. What was that look for? She was pretty sure there was no code in the warrior code that said you cannot insult queens.

Swiftfur's eyes went into slits as she looked at Poolkit. "What was that?"
Poolkit lowered her ears, nervously. "Nothing!"

Raindapple sighed. "Alright.. but let me at least wash you first."

"Mommmmm!" Poolkit complained as Raindapple licked tongue over her soft fur. Featherkit grinned from the back of Raindapple.

Poolkit shuddered in disgust as Raindapple had finished

Poolkit shuddered in disgust as Raindapple had finished. "I just want you to look perfect when you meet the Clan."

When Raindapple had finished with Featherkit, she looked up at her mother, getting impatient. "Can we gooo now? Pleassse?" Raindapple sighed. "Alright. But stay close to each other! And don't try sneaking out of the nursery without my permission again!"

Featherkit laughed as she followed Poolkit out of the nursery. "Haha! You got in trouble with Mom!"
Poolkit groaned. "Shut up."
Featherkit gasped. "You said a bad word!"
Poolkit shook her head. "It is not! I hear Swiftfur say it all the time!"