Chp 2

I woke and it was 3:00 PM. I looked at my phone and saw that I had 30 new messages. My parents had both texted me to check in and make sure I was doing all right. Maggie had also texted me wondering where I was today. Jen had texted me two times every hour. And I almost barfed from excitement when I saw that Erik had texted me. He had texted me that he wanted to talk to me as soon as possible and that he was sick so he wouldn't be at school tomorrow. I texted him that I was sick and wouldn't be at school tomorrow either. I asked him if we could just talk over the phone. As soon as I finished texting Erik, I called Jen up and told her that Erik had just texted me and wanted to talk to me. My heart was racing like a horse.

As soon as I got off the phone with Jen, Erik had texted me back and asked if I could talk right now. I took a sip of my Gatorade and then a pic of Erik's face popped up on my screen and my phone started vibrating like crazy, he was calling me. I picked up the phone and it was really awkward for the first 10 second of the call, but after a few seconds he asked me if I wanted to go to the dance with him this Friday. I was so excited I nearly screamed at the top of my lungs but instead I threw up in a trash can. He just asked if I was okay be cause he heard me barf. Then I said "Yes I would love to!!!" "I hope you feel better." Erik said. "You too, see you soon" I told him.
I went back to sleep as soon as I drank some more lemon lime Gatorade.

I woke up at 10 PM and my dad had walk in my room. He gave me his mini iPad and told me that I could download anything I wanted. I thanked him. when he gave it to me I instantly downloaded Instagram and Snapchat. I logged into my Instagram account, I entered my username, ali.hayliewarn and typed in my password, •••••••••. As it slowly loaded my account I saw that I have gained 50 followers over the past day.

Then I went on snapchat and saw that Erik put a picture of him with a happy emoji saying that he was going to the dance with me. I was so happy, then I texted Lauren, my bffl and told her that Erik had asked me to the dance!! I was quite surprised that he asked me because he was more of a prep/jock and I was more of a jock/geek. We didn't really hangout that much. I cheerlead for his basketball game so I could understand that fact of him asking me out!

I took some Gatorade, closed my eyes, and fell asleep. When I woke up, it was 9:00. I felt so dizzy and hot, I just fell right back to sleep. I woke up again at 5:30 the next day. I checked my phone and saw that Erik texted me saying that he was going to be at school today. I replied and said same as me. Then he texted, "don't forget about the dance tonight." I checked if I ha a fever and it said 98.6 so I was back to normal!!!