what happened last night

The pj masks were walking to school and they seen nobody.

Amaya:hey where is everyone?as they looked around and they heard laughing at the basket court.

Connor:that might answer your question.as they walked over to the basket ball court where all the kids were at laughing at cameron.

Greg:what's going on?

Boy 1:cameron is saying that he seen three superheroes last night and a lab on wheels and robots which is the most ridiculous thing I ever heard!as the pj masks were shocked.

Girl 1:yeah and he said that the superheroes were a blue cat a red owl and a green lizard how ridiculous is that!

Cameron:but I'm being serious!as everyone continued laughing.

Boy 2:yeah right.

Cameron:well....ima dress up as my captain cameron and tell them I'm a superhero from outer space abd taje a picture with them and I will show you guys.as everyone rolled there eyes.

Girl 1:sure you will.as everyone left while laughing but not the pj masks.

Cameron:I will get that picture!

Connor:cameron are you sure you were just dreaming?...

Cameron:I'm sure I woke up and I felt vibration and seen a lab on wheels and a flying owl girl and a cat and lizard in a blue car that kinda looks like a cat so I followed it and saw the whole thing so ima say to them I'm a hero to so they think that and I will be friends with them and get that picture.

Amaya:but cameron....we believe you!...

Cameron:I don't care what you guys think I want what everyone else thinks...and plus your loser.

Connor:wow...how kind.connor said sarcastically.

Greg:but what happeneds if...I don't know umm....if they not like to be seen by of others cause they kept it secret or something.as amaya and connor face palmed.

Cameron:I don't care I'm still getting that picture if they like it or not.as he left.

Greg:oh no cameron just saw us as the pj masks last night and he wants our picture what are we gonna do!?

Amaya:well we gotta go and talk to him as the pj masks....as connor and greg were shocked.

Connor:why he is gonna take a picture of us!?

Amaya:because if doesn't see us tonight and the nights before that he might not go to sleep untill he meets us.

Greg:but should we let that happen like he kinda deserves it cause he's always bullying us and keeps saying he's the best and plus he is going as "captain cameron the super from outer space".

Amaya:I don't want to do this either but all heroes have to do everything to keep there hero lifes a secret.as they didn't want to agreed with her but they had to anyways.

Connor:*sighs*I guess your right....

Amaya:PJ MASKS WERE ON OUR WAY!!!as she looked at greg and connor and they didn't want to do it.

Greg:oh sorry!...as they snapped out of it.

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!