Whirlwind! Tempest Wyvron!

"Please step forward and shake hands." the referee said, signaling both teams to shake hands. 

"And with that, both sides have pledged to play by the books and be a good sports. So let's jump right in! Here are the rules! The competitors for each match will be selected by their respective captains." the tv shows Wakiya and Free's profile, with small arrows pointing to each teams members.

"They'll have to pick carefully 'cuz their choices have a huge impact on how things go down! Gotta snag two points to win a match, and the first team to win three matches claims sweet victory! Now, don't be fooled by the name, this friendly's boun...

"They'll have to pick carefully 'cuz their choices have a huge impact on how things go down! Gotta snag two points to win a match, and the first team to win three matches claims sweet victory! Now, don't be fooled by the name, this friendly's bound to get fiery hot!"

Wakiya slowly went his way into the bey stadium, "Time for my international premiere! Look out world!" He said, raising an arm up, as he looks at his supporters. "They love me! They really love me!"

"First up for Sunbat United... It's the owner himself, king of his castle. Wakiya Murasaki!"

"Guess he still thinks he's the center of the universe." Y/n comments, looking at the screen

"Free, got a problem with me goin' up?" Valt asks, looking at the asked male.

*sighs* "Eh. Sure." 

"BC Sol has chosen Valt Aoi!''

The crowd once again cheers, as Kit looks at Valt with his tablet on his hands. 

"Yeah, Valt!'

"Go for it!"

"Valt, buddy! You can do it!"

"Check it, Wakiya! Valtryek's picked up some serious power."

"Oh, your's isn't the only one that's changed!"

"Alright, next up is the Bey check! Hand 'em over, Bladers! It's inspection time!" Hanami says, as both of them looks at each others Bey.

"You weren't kidding. Your's has evolved too!"

"It's grown so much I've had to give it a new name. I call it Tempest Wyvron!" he says proudly, grinning at Valt.

"Whoa, that sounds ominous..." Honcho commented, looking intensely at the two Bladers.

[intro in]

"Whirlwind! Tempest Wyvron!"

------------------------------

"Bey checks are done and our competitors are ready for the showdown!"

[Okay so like i cant fully write this battle since in the anime it was actually Honcho who's going to fight Wakiya and i dont really know what moves of Valtryek im gonna use on and im also just too lazy so yeahhhhhhhh]

"Tempest Wyvron gets two points with a Burst Finish! Game one- Sunbat United wins with a score of three to nothing."

"The results are in! The away team clinches the first game! Props to the owner who leads by example, Wakiya Murasaki!"