3. Yabai! I am hearing people's thought and Adachi's ... Ehh!!~

Kurosawa wakes up and finds Adachi still soundly asleep beside him.

Kurosawa eventually smiled. He used to dream about this, waking up next to Adachi. Now that it's all real, he still couldn't believe it. 

'How surreal is this? I hope it's just not a dream. Even if it is, will I want to wake from it? No, to have Adachi with me like this ... I'll never want to wake.', Kurosawa thought.

Then Adachi stirred to his wake. He opened his eyes and saw Kurosawa looking at him.

"Ahk .... Ohayo. Did I snored too loud and woke you? Am I drooling in my sleep!?", Adachi started wiping his mouth but finds it dry.

Adachi's reaction made Kurosawa laughed, "No. I wake on my own."

"Mmh,  then how's your foot? Still painful?", Adachi checked on Kurosawa's foot to be sure it's no longer bleeding.

"Don't worry about that anymore. It's just a small cut, see ... I took the plaster away and you barely see the cut now.", Kurosawa showed him.

"But I still think that you should cover it up just in case. Let me put on a new plaster for you after your shower.", Adachi said.

"Okay, if that makes you worry less about it.", Kurosawa agreed and brushes Adachi's messy hair.

'Yokatta. It's good to know that it doesn't hurt anymore.'

"I don't even feel the cut when I walk now. Really. So don't worry anymore.", Kurosawa said while walked around just to show Adachi unaware that he just heard Adachi's thought.

"Mmmh. Hai! I'll stop worrying then because I will only make you worry about me in return.", Adachi said.

"Guess we should get prepared and go for our breakfast?", Kurosawa suggested.

Adachi nodded.

***********

"Good morning. Can I have your breakfast voucher please?", said the hotel staff at the breakfast.

Kurosawa took out their vouchers and passed it to the hotel staff, "Here it is.

She reached out to checked their breakfast voucher and their finger touched.

'Love Island are getting a lot more lovely couples lately. This two looks cute too.'

"Eh? ... Pardon?", Kurosawa asked unsure of what he just heard.

"Oh, welcome and please enjoy your breakfast inside.", she said.

'Didn't I just heard her say ... no, it couldn't be. Must be a mistake.', Kurosawa thought.

Kurosawa ignored it and headed inside with Adachi for their breakfast.

"Even their breakfast taste so good isn't it?", Adachi satisfied.

"Yes, the food here are really tasty.", Kurosawa agreed.

"By the way, what is our plan for today? I did look at the place of interest on the island, some of it looks fun. What do you think?", Adachi suggested showing Kurosawa the map.

"Oh, this one here look nice.", Kurosawa checks his watch.

"But it is opening at 11am, still about an hour to go.", he added.

"Guess we just have to wait.", Adachi said.

Kurosawa smiled, "I have a better idea of what we can do."

************

"How do you know about this?" Adachi asked.

"I saw the event poster by the counter this morning at the hotel. I even saw a couple dressed like a bunny too with two rabbits on the leash. I asked the staff regarding the event and was told that there's a mini petting zoo here by the beach.". Kurosawa explained.