4. Sunburn Memories & Rokkaku's Souvenir - Shinji Rarenai!!

"Ohayo Kurosawa!", Adachi saw him outside the office building.

"Ohayo Adachi. You need my help with that?", Kurosawa asked to see if Adachi needed help to carry his bags.

"You can help me with this one. Careful, it's fragile.", Adachi said passing Kurosawa one of the paper bag.

"It's good that you reminded us about getting the souvenirs. I almost forgotten about it.", Kurosawa said.

"I almost forgotten about it too but luckily Tsuge's message reminded me when he asked for his souvenirs."

"Well ... is it gone?", Adachi asked.

"Fully. When I paid for the taxi fare earlier, I touched the driver's finger and I got nothing. It is really over now."

"But when we arrived at the airport yesterday, you're still able to hear my thoughts."

"I thought about it too. Well, I wished to have the power for the rest of the vacation ... so as for yesterday, we're still on vacation ... indirectly. And today is the official day we're back at work. So I guess that's the reason."

Adachi hold Kurosawa's hand.

"Anything?", Adachi asked.

Kurosawa shook his head smiling.

"Guess it's really gone.", Adachi smiled back.

"Mmphh. Shall we get going then?", Kurosawa asked and they walked into the office building.

"Adachi! Kurosawa! Ohayo."

It was Fujisaki who saw them by the lift.

"Ah, It's good to see you both again.", she said.

"We're not away for a long time. Only a few days.", Adachi said.

"Mmmhh... but I can see you enjoyed your summer vacation."

"It was fun.", Adachi said.

Fujisaki smiled, "I'm sure it is ... a vacation with Kurosawa, must be fun."

"Eh ... Ehh??! That's not what I mean .. I mean .."

Fujisaki laughed, "I was just joking. But I envied both of you. It is very cold here the last few days ... it makes me want to have my own summer vacation too."

"Really? Then let us share the information with you about the island. It is really beautiful and magical.", Kurosawa said before the lift arrived.

"Magical? Now that you've described it that way, I want to check it out for sure."

Kurosawa hold the lift for Fujisaki and Adachi to enter before going in himself.

*************

It was during lunch when Adachi and Kurosawa decided to give Fujisaki and Rokkaku their souvenirs. The others in their office had no idea that they had went for a summer vacation together, so Kurosawa gave them some local chocolate to share around as if he had went there alone.

"Sugoi! Thank you for allowing us to see the photos you've taken on Love Island. Look at this one, the beach is so clean and the wide open sea. I can even feel the sand on my feet right now.", Fujisaki said looking at the photos.

"Mmph, the beach is really clean. But there's a lot of sharp corals around so make sure you're careful about it when you're there.", Adachi said.

"Did you hurt yourself because of that?", Fujisaki asked.

"Ahk, no. Not me but Kurosawa.", Adachi said suddenly feeling sorry about it.

"I'm alright. Not a big deal.", Kurosawa said and put his hand on Adachi's shoulder.