Lucky Bracelet (prolouge)

Chanyeol, who was dressed in the best suit and tie he could manage, stood tall among the millions of excited fans.

"And the star of the night everyone has been waiting for..." the announcer began, "Park Sandara!"

The white limousine car door opened slowly, revealing a beautiful, pale skinned goddess.

Chanyeol could not believe his eyes. Time slowed down and The screams and cheers faded away from his mind, replaced with only the image of the woman he loved; Park Sandara.

She smiled widely and waved to her fans as she walked across the velvet red carpet.

Chanyeol rushed to the front of the crowd, which was blocked off by various police officers, to catch a better glimpse of the actress he idolized and cared for so greatly. Maybe this time, she would notice him.

And notice him she did. But, Chanyeol's handmade bracelet had caught onto Sandara's flowing chiffon dress, pulling him out of the crowd and onto the red carpet.

His mouth gaped in awe as he staggered behind the waving actress, it was like time had stopped. Sundara turned around in confusion and looked into Chanyeol's eyes.

She did not speak, instead she began unhooking his bracelet from her beautiful dress as she smiled and silently giggled to herself. This had never happened to her before. She brushed back her shining blonde hair and bowed slightly to her lucky fan.

A small "Thanks" was all he could manage. He fainted into the arms of the angry security guards as the pulled Chanyeol away back into the crowd. 

This was definitely a bracelet Chanyeol would keep.