Just an Extra

"Stop doing it so enthusiastically!"

"You aren't the star of the film!"

"You're just a extra."

Park Chanyeol had had enough of people telling him he wasn't important. Audition after audition had only snagged him roles as extras or small parts.

"This time, I'm going to make it big..." Chanyeol assured his best friend, Joon Myun, another amateur actor who was busy re-reading his script.

"That's what you say every time!" Said Joon Myun. "What's so different about today?"

Chanyeol stared down at his bracelet that had always brought him luck in the past. Would it serve him well today?

"I don't know." Admitted the the tall, wide-eyed boy. "I can feel it in my veins."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say."]

"Number 426?" Called a female announcer. "Your scheduled audition is ready to begin."

"This is it...." Chanyeol thought. "This is my chance..."

****

The phone call Chanyeol had been longing for for so long finally arrived.

"Hello. Is this Park Chanyeol speaking?" A female voice questioned.

"Ah yes!" Chanyeol exclaimed. "H-how can I help you?"

"You have been cast for the role of a "villager"! Congratulations!"

A villager? Thought Chanyeol. All that effort just for the role of a villager?

"Ah...yes." Chanyeol said disappointingly, but tried to sound happy. "When do we start shooting?"

"Tomorrow." She sweetly returned. "Oh I hope you're okay with fire! You're going to be around it a lot!"

Chanyeol hung up and plopped down onto the dark sofa. He pulled out his phone, revealing a beautiful actress across the screen, the actress he had once had caught a climse of at an awards show.

"Park Sandara? How did you make it? Were you ever an extra like I was?" Chanyeol frowns.

The smiling, golden haired beauty stayed still, not to Chanyeol's suprise.

It was going to be a long night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note!!!!

Hi guys this is my second fanfic. Please vote and comment! Feel free to comment suggestions or tips! Also, if anyone has any requests for my EXO imagines, please let me know!