Chapter 1 "Pain & Ecstasy"

I kneeled naked beside my Dom who conversed with his friend. My hands placed to my sides. The wooden floorboards etching into my knees. The event would start any moment. I glanced around the room to find a friendly face as this was my first time accompanying my Dom to a party such as this one.

My heart pounded anticipating His next command. Any minute now he would have me in a position. The thoughts running through my mind made me gasp and twitch. I quickly shut my mouth and straightened back up, hoping he hadn't noticed. He tapped his foot, which I assumed meant he did hear. My heart sank for a moment.

I looked out the corner of my eye, at his black leather dress shoes, louboutin of course. He let me pick his outfit for tonight. I had picked a maroon suit and black silk tie. Thoughts of his necktie around my neck made me bite my lip. The things he does to me.

"Stand." His deep voice ordered me.
I obeyed feeling exposed in the vast room. I followed him to another D/s couple in the room. She kneeled beside her Dom just as I did mine. We smirked at eachother as our two Dom's conversed. She had bright white hair. Her dress was black. I scoffed at her beautiful breasts.

As we were kneeling there I realised how wet I was getting and very impatient. The brattiness in me was begging to be heard. My wetness started to drip down my inner thigh. I tried my best not to moan as my flower throbbed, begging me to touch it. How long would he make me wait?!

He touched my shoulder and gripped hard making me wince. I decided to whisper "Please remove the kegal balls, Sir."
Immediately his hand went from my shoulder to my arm. Threatening a punishment he said:
"If you don't obey the etiquette, you will be punished. Your training is not yet over."

I was fed up. I'm done waiting. Ready to make mischief I looked into the Dom's eyes standing infront of us as Alexander, my Dom, conversed with him.

I wiped away the wetness from my naked thigh, licking my fingers looking up at the sexy Dom infront of me. Am I the master of flirting? Maybe.

I responded to Alex's comment just a second ago moaning as the words slipped out of my mouth,
"Yes Daddy, I'm sorry."
I winked at him to drive my point home.

Suddenly I was being thrown over Alex's shoulder. My ass and flower exposed to the peering eyes. I had a huge smile on my face knowing I had gotten my way. He stood in the middle of the room commanding attention. My face was beet red. A surge of pleasure and pain ran up me as Alex ripped the kegels out of me, causing me to moan loudly. Extremely embarrassed I started to squirm. Tears welling up as the room turned to silence. Heads turned to face us. Alexandar lifted me off of his shoulder, standing me infront of him. My head hung sheeply, my face still red.

Alex's muscles flexed as a flogger cracked against my breasts, hardening my nipples. A red mark raised across my chest. Where the fuck did he get that?! Fuck, that hurt! I stumbled trying to find my footing in these 9 inch heels.

"EVERYONE." He commanded.

Alex smirked as he said,
"My Sub here, has decided to flirt with another Dom in my presence. Without permission...What should I do to her?"

Oh shit... this should be fun.