Part 2

(Three years later. Namjoon POV)

'I'm feeling so happy I really don't know how to put this into words. I feel like...... like I'm over the moon. Over cloud nine, no no, cloud ten!!!

I want to tell you this because you're also a big part of my happiness, you had been with me through thick and thin, my joy and sorrow, and every other time. So big thank you to you first, my dear big Koala 🐨.

There is also a reason why I added "big" here and that is also the reason why I wrote this letter.

The reason is...............

We're having baby Koalas 🐨🐨!!!! You're gonna be a father soon, dear Hubby!!!! And that too not one, but of two!! I'm 1 week pregnant with twins!!

I know this is surprising and also a big responsibility. But I assure you, you're gonna be the best father in the world!!! So don't be stressed about us.

Congratulations to you too, future Dad!!! Expecting soon🍼'

That was the note Y/N had written for me, announcing her pregnancy. By now, our children would have been three years old. They would be running around the house, probably refusing to eat food or to take bath. This dead silent house would have filled with heart warming giggles.

What kids would we have?? Probably two sons as carbon copies of their mother. Or two beautiful princesses inheriting my dimple smile. Even vise versa.

Eventhough it would've been a bit tough, handling two kids at once, we would've been happy. Eventhough tired, I would've seen my Y/N smile.......

How much it hurts to say all this using would have. How much my heart bleeds thinking about all this as a possibility and not as a real future.

If only I had calmed myself down that time. If only I had put my wife first instead of my unfair firing from the office. If only I had not been that selfish. If only......

I broke down again, hugging the note and those baby shoes.

That day...... I had a very important presentation regarding the latest project in my office. I was very excited for that and also because the entire office's Board Committee would be present to see my creativity. I had worked really hard for it.

But at that day, even before I got a chance to present myself, I got accused of plagiarizing another colleague's work and got fired, right infront of the entire Board Committee members. I had got humiliated badly. I was sad, mad, extremely frustrated and hurt. I just couldn't stop thinking about it no matter how much I tried. It broke me inside more and more.

And I hated it a lot to feel broken.

That angel Y/N tried her best to make me feel better, to tell me about the good news, to make me smile. But what did I do?!

These hands which were supposed to hold our children, pushed her. When I was supposed to be with her when she was in pain, I abandoned her. I still vividly remember that time when she immediately held her stomach the moment she fell on the ground. I should've took care of her then, but what did I do?!

"You murderer!!!"

Those words Y/N had said still rang in my head. They came back to back no matter how much I tried to stop it.

But she was right, though. I am a murderer!!! I freaking killed my own children, even before they could see the world!!

My phone rang. I looked down at the caller ID before sighing and disconnecting the call. It was from my office, asking for forgiveness and begging me to come back.