1.

I was finishing my hair when my phone vibrated on my dresser. I looked at it seeing i had a message from my bestfriend Sharife.

Rife🦍🖤: wya? You still coming

I clicked the message sending him a quick reply before brushing thru my now straight hair.

ME: getting ready now

Rife🦍🖤: bet. send me a pic of the fit too.

I smiled reading his message, he really be doing the most. I already know he tryna make sure im not showing too much skin. Like nigha we the same age you not running shit.

ME: so we sending pics now? 👀

Rife🦍🖤: stop playin wimme nigga. Let me see what you got on.

ME: No. you'll see when i see you

Rife🦍🖤: aight if you got on some hoe shit, im beating yo ass.

See what i mean. 🙄

ME: im grown.

Rife🦍🖤: you heard what i said. But text me when you get here. Im finna head to the lockerroom. I love you.

ME: 🙄 okay. I love you too

Rife🦍🖤: bring me some to eat.

ME: i gotchu.

I checked myself in the mirror and applied some lip gloss. Less is more sweatie. I wasnt doing too much with the fit today cause its just a basketball game. I grabbed my purse and keys and headed down the stairs. After locking my front door i headed to chickfila to pick up Sharife something to eat.

"Welcome to chickfila, what can i get for you?" The lady said

"Uhm let me get two chicken sandwhich deluxes one with pepper jack one with american no pickles and two cheese lemonades." I said

"Will that be all?" She asked

"Yes maam" i said

She gave me my total and told me to pull around to the next window. I grabbed our food and headed to the arena. Since im not from here i had to put the address sharife sent me into my gps. I know embarrassing, but i dont care. Im not tryna get lost in this racist ass state.

SHARIFE POV
"Yall coming to the game?" I asked my sister Te'a thru the phone

" yea, we waiting on mommy to get ready." She said looking over her shoulder

I laughed already knowing how long it be taking my mom to get ready.

"Shit yall got time. The game dont start for a hr so" i said playing in my hair

"We not tryna get there and have to wait in line-" she started

"Mommy hurry up!" She yelled before turning back to me

"Dont be rushing my mother, it take time to look that good" i said joking

She laughed " you tryna go eat afterwards?"

"You already know it." I said getting excited.

We playing Alabama so i know we catching a dub tonight. That means after i put this work on they ass ima get my grub on.

"And y/n coming too" i told her

"Ahhhh. My babyyyy. When she driving down?" Te'a asked

"She already here, she should be pushing up soon" i said

She did a little dance making me laugh. I know Te'a with Dwight, but i swear she be crushing on my best friend or sum cause she be wayyy to happy to see her. I was finna say something else until Coach Pearl walked in with the rest of the team.