14.

Continued.... (sex scene)

"Let me have you" he said putting his forhead against mine

"Im Yours" i said

He didnt say anything just kissed me. This time i felt so much passion in the kiss. Its like both of our bodies were finally getting what they wanted.

"Jump" he said

I did as told wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He carried me to the couch gently laying me down. He climbed on top of me pulling me closer to him by my ankles. My heart was racing.  I watched him pull my shirt over me head tossing it somewhere. I was nervous, after all this time he still makes me like this. His lips connected with my neck and slowly traveled down my body giving me chills. He looked up at me making sure it was okay for him to continue. BOY DUH TF GIMME THAT ZICK..
Anyways i nodded slowly preparing myself for what was about to happen next.  My boy bout to put that mouth to workkkk. He pulled my shorts down exposing my butterfly thong. ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN. I felt his soft lips brush against my body again, but this time his tongue followed leaving a wet trail between my thighs. He kissed it making me let out a shaky breath.

Lord please give me the strength because Sharife finna put it on me. I can tell just by how focused he is. He hasn't said a word.

He moved my thong to the side revealing my very wet kitty.

" Damn" he said to himself

He blew on it making me shiver. He flattened his tongue against my pussy licking up and down it before sliding his tongue in. I let out a shaky moan feeling it constantly flick across my clit.

"Shit" i moaned arching my back

He locked his arms around me so I wouldn't be able to move and then he went to work.

-
"Uhhhhh" i moaned not knowing what to do with my hands

Rife had already made me cum twice off his tongue alone. He used his thumb to rub circles on my clit while he continued to eat me. He slurped on it marinating his face in my pussy juices.

"Mmmm" he moaned looking up at me

That sent me over the edge, i came again for the third time. My body shook and felt limp. He gave it one last kiss making me shiver. He wasn't even touching me and my body was still shaking. I closed my legs tight to control it but he opened them back getting between them. I could see the tip of his dick sticking out the top of his sweatpants. Oh he was HARD-HARD.
He kissed me letting me taste myself. I reached down grabbing it and he hissed.

When i tell yall it was a brick. I mean solid.

I ran my index finger over his wet tip earning a soft moan from him. He pulled back from the kiss putting his forehead against mine. His eyes we closed while i stroked him. I used my feet to pull his sweats all the way down.

" let me" i said looking at him

"Nah, I gotta get in you" he said kissing me

I grabbed his waist pulling him closer to me. He positioned himself at my entrance before attempting to slide in. He hissed at my wetness. I tensed up a little and he wasn't even all the way in. I placed my hand on his stomach