will he eat it ?

[Duni's P.O.V]

I woke up at 6:00 a.m. I still have an hour for work , I'm still stressed b.cuz of work and what happened last night .. I moved my lazy body off of the bed to my tiny bathroom looking to my self at the mirror and I saw my face pale 'why ?' Yeah that's what I said in my mind , 'is this b.cuz what happened or b.cuz of the work , oh I've almost forgot that I have to be ready to work'

I got ready and I went out of the door but I stoped when I remembered him , 'did he eat ?  ,but its not my.. hh'

I enterd my apartment again let my door open heading to the kitchen bringing the plastic box putting some of cupcakes that I made 'will he like it?' I closed the box and head out of my door and lock it ..

I hold the box between my hands and take a deep breath and I stand in front of the door biting my lips and close slowly from the door to ring the bell , I rang the bell but there was no sound 'I think the door bell is broke' ..

I put the box on the front door and knock the door and left looking behind when I was on the stairs and going down ..

I kept asking "will he eat it ?"

___________________________________________
Sorry guys for not update ..
I know its short part but I am
Sooo sleepy now -.-"
I hope you liked it and tell me
What you think ..
I love you and keep support ^^♡♡