twelve

@yourgf TOMMYS MOM TOOK THIS LMAO❤️60,378💬26,272@tubbo what does this mean@dreamwastaken @georgenotfound omg us 😍| @georgenotfound shut up@nihachuu you guys are so cute 🥺🥺@tommyinnit u snore when u sleep| @tommyinnit still cute tho

❤️60,378💬26,272
@tubbo what does this mean
@dreamwastaken @georgenotfound omg us 😍
| @georgenotfound shut up
@nihachuu you guys are so cute 🥺🥺
@tommyinnit u snore when u sleep
| @tommyinnit still cute tho

"aww you think i'm cute~"
"i will not hesitate to fucking kill a woman."
"TOMMY!!!" nikis voice rings through tommy's speakers. tommy was currently in voice chat with both my darling niki and wilbur. we were sitting in the same position as before. him on his chair and me hugging him, facing the door. i couldnt see what he was doing, but it was so worth it. his hugs were so nice.
"SORRY NIKI!" he screams. i giggle and wack the back of his head.
"OW LOLA!"
"SORRY TIMMY!!"
"oh god, why am i here." wilbur mutters.
"NONO WILBUR WHY DID U ASK ME TO JOIN THE CALL WHATS HAPPENING?"
"i was going to ask if you wanted to stream with me and niki, we need a few other people."
"OH THAT SOUNDS FUN TOMMY SAY YES!" i yell into his mic.
"FINE! let me get lola off of me"
"what."
"WILBUR NO" niki screams as i start laughing. i lean backwards and look at tommy's red face. time pauses in that moment. i lean into his face and kiss the tip of his nose, watching his face grow redder.
"idiot.." he mutters under his breath.
"i feel like i'm intruding." niki laughs at wilburs comment and i get off of toms. he shakes his head.
"shut up wilbur i'm just being very manly with my women"
"so is that why you were red when i ki-"
"OKAYOKAYOKAY.." he shouts out embarrassed as niki is laughing in the background.

TIMESKIP BECAUSE AUTHOR CHAN IS BAD AT TRANSITIONS 🙄☝️ LMFOABDJKAGDNA

tommy was doing a lore steam, this was quite interesting to me as i was actually really interested in the smps lore and history myself. regardless of the one time i went onto the smp to build a house, i wasn't a big part of it, and the whole concept was still very cool.  since i was lying in the background of his stream, his viewers commented on me quite a bit which i thought was funny. but about 30 minutes into the stream, i realize it's going to get intense. i plug my headphones in my ears and tune into tommy's stream so i can hear what other people on the call are saying. hes talking to dream, who's yelling at tommy to put his items in the hole. aaahhh the depression arc tommy. this whole bit actually makes me a bit sad. i continue watching until he ends stream. he looks back at me when it's over. i pay the bed area beside me and pull him in for a hug. he lays atop me for a while before i speak.
"i know it's all just roleplay but it makes me feel sad seeing you upset." i say frowning. he looks up at me and shakes his head and laughs a bit.
"simp"
"shut the fuck up."
he looks up at me again and my face goes red. he leans in slowly, and mutters something under his breath.
"what was that big man~?"
"shut up. it was nothing."
"nooo please tell meee" i say with puppy dog eyes.
"fine u idiot. i asked if i could kiss you." oh my god. i nod my head quickly and he leans in, pressing his lips to mine gently. he pulls away and smiles at me. i giggle and he puts his head back on my chest. we lay there for a bit, and i play with his hair.

wc: 612
an: IM SO SORRY THIS HAS Taken FORVWRBW AND ITS SHORT BUT THANK U SO MUCH FOR ALL THE COMMENTS THEY MAKE ME SO HAPPY PLS COMMENT AND OMG TUANK U FOR 500 VIEWS POG??? SO MUCH SHIT HAS HALPENED IN MY LIFE LFMSKFBKS I MEAN I CAN FILL YALL IN IF U WANT IF JOT JUST FEEL FREE TO SKIP BUT,  I ASKED THE GIRL I LIKE TO BE MY VALENTINE AND SHE SAID YES :) POGCHAMP. WISH ME LUCK READERS I MIGHT ASK THEM OUT ON VALENTINE's DAy 😍🙌