Masked men

It was early morning, but you couldn't tell it from inside the huge empty space. The walls were reinforced metal and the ground was concrete. Gradually Xeas came to. He had a pounding headache but he looked around and saw some sort of stand holding his armour and a table with two chairs. He didn't need to wonder why there were two chairs because at that very moment someone came in. Then he realized he was tied to the chair. "What's happening" he asked the man.  The man looked at him and said "You know exactly what's happening. Now stop making excuses and playing the idiot. Where is white mask?". 

Xeas tried to open his mouth to say that he had never heard of anyone named white mask but then another person came in. She was wearing some sort of weird brown armour and she had a robotic tail attached to it that she seemed to be able to control.

"Hello Mille" said the man , who was wearing strange armour but with no helmet, "I'm just interrogating this masked man. Most of them threaten me, but I've never had one play the idiot before". Thoughts swam in Xeas' head, what was a masked man?, who was white mask?, And who on earth were these people  interrogating him. "W-what's a masked man" he asked, his headache still terrorizing him. 

The women in the brown armour spoke up. "We have already captured Fork-Tongue and a couple more masked men, and Silver Mask is our next target, lying to us isn't going to help you, the masked men are falling quicker than a domino run. "

"I'm not" started Xeas, but then the man in the armour slammed his fist down on the table . "If you really aren't a masked man, then why is your suit bugged with a tracking device from white mask, why  did masked men visit your house while on the run, pretending to be a hero hasn't worked, your covers blown King Kraken!" He said "Now answer us, where is white mask?

Suddenly, someone ran in. "Fork-tongue and his associate have escaped" she panted "I just checked the holding cells."

The man in the weird armour looked shaken. Then he grabbed a device from his pocket and checked it. "They're in Hollandale. Stay here king kraken" and with that he rushed out of the room, only stopping to put on a chainmail hood and a medieval helmet. The two women followed suit and Xeas was left alone in the room. Suddenly, out of the cupboard a noise was heard.  Xeas craned his neck to look and then suddenly the doors burst open. It was his squid! It must have tailed the heroes, because that's what Xeas thought them as. , he vaguely remembered some rumours about someone called White Mask . Most of them were filled with half-truths and downright lies but he had listened enough to know that White mask and the masked men were evil.

His squid promptly freed him and Xeas stood up ."We need to get home" he said in the language of the squids, then he froze. Hollandale. The Hollandale docks. Home. "We need to go" he said to his squid

Back at Hollandale, The heroes had their hands full. The two masked men were wreaking havoc. Masked men are people who are exposed to the mask's power and it enhanced their power while putting them in a crazed state. The first was incredibly strong and was wearing a mask that obscured his face and was attacking the city . The second, named Fork-tongue,  seemed dragon-like ,had a metal mask and was very agile, and they were both in a frenzy of destruction.

The team filed out systematically, the man in the armour making a beeline for the muscular masked man, who was the main threat to the civilians and buildings as he was the most destructive. The masked man roared as he tried to smash him with his arm but the man in the armour curled up like a beetle and rolled to the back of the man and managed to push the immense arm away. The man roared again, but the man in armour quickly dodged and flipped him over his head. He fell down the street and as he got up, the women named Mille used her robotic tail to swing off a lamp post and kick him and while he was recovering, the women, who was holding two swords,  handcuffed him and put him into the truck that they had brought. 

All this while, Xeas was travelling by bubble to the city, anxious as to whether he could help. He had never fought someone at this level before but how hard could it be. As he saw the muscular man be flipped over, and then the man in armour run to hold a crumbling building up, he breathed a sigh of relief. Then suddenly the bubble popped. Xeas looked down as he fell and saw fork-tongue underneath. As he landed, Fork-tongue inhaled deeply, and then breathed fire! Xeas felt a burning sensation and was surrounded by swirling clouds of fire. He tried to create a bubble, but it dried up too quickly and he couldn't get through. Eventually Xeas collapsed. He was going to die. He knew that he could not escape, but he didn't care anymore. The fire had a numbing effect on his body making it hard for him to summon enough willpower to fight back, he was already exhausted from trying to stay alive. Fork-tongue blew with more gusto, sending a wave of heat through him.  Xeas felt the heat pierce through him. He started to realise how stupid it was of him to have tried to fight them, he had no idea that they could be that strong. 

This carried on for an agonizing minute until all hope seemed lost, but then suddenly he heard the sound of a helicopter coming down. A man with a silver mask leant out and shouted to Fork-tongue "Don't waste your time on him! You're one of the strongest masked men, come on, jump in." Fork-tongue looked at Xeas, defeated and sprawled on the floor. "He'll die anyway" shouted Silver-mask. "Get in".  The half-dragon decided then to follow and , grabbing on to his mask, leapt up to the helicopter and the doors closed. King kraken looked up to the sky as he could hear a clamor all around. He had just survived when he was certain when he was going to die. It occurred to him that he should probably move before he was caught by the heroes, but fatigue and exhilaration led him to sleep.